Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fm 104 talkshow same gobsh*te callers

• 24-04-2009 12:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭

i wouldnt be a regular listener to adrian kennedys talkshow, but the odd time i do, theres always five or six of the same callers who are on everynight expressing their views on any topic that they happen to be on about

who are these people ?where do they dig them up?and more importantly do they get paid ?:confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Joe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

theres a chap that rings in and hes an asshole to everyone but its fine cos hes entitled to his own opinion, its just a way of pissing people off so they get loads of callers. im not sure if they get payed, maybe they get free gig tickets and fm104 stickers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

I had a relative who used to do something similar but he wasn't what you could call 'right' in the head. Some of those people could be the same & they probably jump at the chance to get on the radio & get their point across regardless of how ridiculous it may be.
    But there are researchers there to go through the calls so surely they have a good idea of the regular callers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

pebbles21 wrote: »
    i wouldnt be a regular listener to adrian kennedys talkshow, but the odd time i do, theres always five or six of the same callers who are on everynight expressing their views on any topic that they happen to be on about

who are these people ?where do they dig them up?and more importantly do they get paid ?:confused::confused:

I always feel that show reminds me of boards.ie

does that knob jude still crap on and on about rubbish??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭NADA

****ing hate Jude with a passion! He is a tool. On every single night of the week!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭nevershutsup

kona wrote: »

i feel that too i think its because they take the majority of their material from boards ... ive heard some topics a few times like they would be discussed on here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭Kieo

jude, paul, frank and then theres vinney who calls everyone a thick lol
    its great i love it. and your woman with the raspy annoying voice that is overly religous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭pebbles21

theres a woman on it who i know from where i lived years ago i wont mention her name but its ann

and most of the time shes on it she mentions that "you know me adrian im a pillar of society"!!

she is in her arse shes being caught shoplifting on numerous occasions and her nick name where she lives is "action woman" cos of the amount of slips and falls shes had in the local shops and pubs over the years

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

i feel that too i think its because they take the majority of their material from boards ... ive heard some topics a few times like they would be discussed on here

maybe thats it, i prefer to hear the scangers they are the most entertaining! i think thats their role in society, i can picture it,
    schmullet(ends dyed pink) pants in socks, feeling for their crotch, radio on mobile in the background moaning about how the steal to order guy has been locked up and he may actually have to save up and buy stuff like anybody else.

Clowns, in all but job title, personally i prefer clown to sponger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

Kieo wrote: »
    jude, paul, frank and then theres vinney who calls everyone a thick lol
    its great i love it. and your woman with the raspy annoying voice that is overly religous.

is it joan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

Kind of like boards.ie then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Dont listen to 104 ever since they start putting there little jingle in at the start of every song. So fuking annoying.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

i feel that too i think its because they take the majority of their material from boards ...

No they dont

*later on tonight listening to fm104*

Adrian Kennedy: On tonights show we're talking about the regular callers to this show and where they come from....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

NADA wrote: »
    ****ing hate Jude with a passion! He is a tool. On every single night of the week!

On the occasions when I've heard that show your man Jude is always on it! He's a pr**k.

He just wants an argument. He'll disagree with anyone about anything just to have an argument!

I've often wanted to call in just to agree with Jude and see if he will

(a) change his opinion to argue with me

or

(b) shut up cos he'll realise he's been sussed!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

theres always five or six of the same callers who are on everynight expressing their views on any topic that they happen to be on about

Sorry OP you have it all wrong. They are all in fact different callers. Its just that Dubliner's all sound the same and they all spout the same complaining sh*ite out of the mouths.

/chuck, chuck, chuck.... vrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmm./

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Indie18

stevoman wrote: »
    Sorry OP you have it all wrong. They are all in fact different callers. Its just that Dubliner's all sound the same and they all spout the same complaining sh*ite out of the mouths.

/chuck, chuck, chuck.... vrrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmm./

Go back to your cave, troll.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I've heard that they're allegedly paid a retainer for their services. Makes sense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 J_Garrison

It's amazing that these callers are always able to solve high profile murder/missing person cases such as Madeline McCann. If only they joined the guards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

i dont listen to it and wouldnt either, i dont live in tallaght or dolphins barn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

There is some wanker that rings up alot, His name is Zultan(sp?) What a wanker name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

theres a woman on it who i know from where i lived years ago i wont mention her name but its ann

good job not mentioning her name there buddy:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

We should all call in later and flood the lines. Anyone who gets on the air can ask Adrian why he doesnt talk about Atari Jaguars more often :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,654 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

I hate FM104. In fact, i detuned it from my preset radio stations. The talk shows at night are farcical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

/changes station.

Moved.

edit:
    forgot to edit the title

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

He still does but whats worse is listening to is stupid religous beliefs
    dancor wrote: »
    There is some wanker that rings up alot, His name is Zultan(sp?) What a wanker name.

Haven't heard him for a while but he is a pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

someone should ring up and call him chris! (chris barry)

Advertisement