Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yamaha Warrior

Comments

They're nice bikes. I've never ridden one, but I have the Yamaha xv1600 Roadstar that it is based on. It's a great machine so I'd imagine the Warrior is fantastic.
    I've seen a few used Warriors pop up on the bike buyers guide website a few times, but they are hard to come by in Ireland. Plenty of them in the UK though and they should be going cheap enough as well.
    Have you thought about the Yamaha MT-01? There were new ones discounted to €10,000 not so long ago. Trying to get a hold of one myself at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭Fabio

Nice bike alright though I'd prefer more chrome on it seeing as it does look like a cruiser. Quality all the same though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Savage machine for a cruiser, I think the HP is around the 100 mark.

You would need to get rid of that dust bin strapped to the side though.

KTRIC wrote: »

You would need to get rid of that dust bin strapped to the side though.

I like the exhaust.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭The Doktor

My aul fella has one, so its an old mans bike :D
    its nice to ride and would feel more sporty than the other stars. Due to the front end off an r1 and the tyres.
    overall a great bike, and fun too.... specially with straight through pipes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭paulieeye

they had a chromed out silver one too but the black one made my knees week.

1st thought: I must have it!

Advertisement