Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Indian - Tanjore Palace

Options
  • 24-04-2009 8:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone been to the new Indian above the Glen Tavern, Tanjore Palace? Any opinions? I have been to Poppadum a few times but am getting a bit bored with their menu, Copper & Spice is OK but I don’t think one restaurant cooking Indian and Thai/Chinese is a very good Idea. The Indian at the end of Bedford Row is waaaay to salty and Indira only does take-away.

I would be interested to hear any opinions,

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 shanga

hi tom
    i have been in tanjore palace few times .its really good.i like the taste of their food .they are doing takeaway also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Yeah its really good alright!

Very reasonable too. Prices for the restaurant and the take away are the same, most are only €8.50!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

shanga wrote: »
    hi tom
    i have been in tanjore palace few times .its really good.i like the taste of their food .they are doing takeaway also.

Shanga - so you by any chance work for/own this restaurant? It is a bit strange that your 1st post is 'reviewing' a restaurant!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,742 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

tried a takeaway from there over the weekend. Big thumbs up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 CornBlitz

Been there once. Really liked it. Recommend it. Worth the trip to Limerick :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

shanga wrote: »
    hi tom

That post is more Indian than sitting on Train Rooftops, dancing and singing for 85 mins in a 90 min Movie and a Curry-flavoured Bindi :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

I say we give Shanga credit where credit is due, he has probably been lurking here for months trying to seek out that one opportunity to plug the restaurant without creating a spam post. Well played.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Pacifico wrote: »
    Yeah its really good alright!

Very reasonable too. Prices for the restaurant and the take away are the same, most are only €8.50!

What is the minumum you have to spend for takeaway?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

This thread is so old that the place could have closed and re-opened a dozen times since.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Indeed ... fetch me musket

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement