Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how big is this dundon/mcarthy crime gang?

Options
  • 24-04-2009 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭

well all the media coverage coverage they are getting anyone shed light and how big they actually are?how spread out are they or is it just a few in the city?

just saw this video on a blog that lowlife collins makes youtube:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtiAxsOTi7g

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

go ask them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

The Star on Sunday last week did a full run down on all the main men including money men, leaders, members and "runners". Probably a good few more involved too than those named and pictured.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Colin12

does anyone have a link to the article in the star cant find it anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Max Cohen

Colin12 wrote: »
    does anyone have a link to the article in the star cant find it anywhere

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

ya that link would be great. The McCarthy Dundon gang have prob only about 30 members, serious members not pennyboys. in reference to the youtube thing. John Devane is a bigger scumbag than all of them

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

jackncoke wrote: »
    go ask them
    Good one!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Iang87 wrote: »
    ya that link would be great. The McCarthy Dundon gang have prob only about 30 members, serious members not pennyboys. in reference to the youtube thing. John Devane is a bigger scumbag than all of them

Dont even get people started on John Devane! LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Dont even get people started on John Devane! LOL
    Every Limerick guards nemesis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

all they are is a few fools that cant do anything for themselves so they get other fools to do their 'job'. Their ducking eegits and I hope they all end up in a shallow grave.
    There is one fella hiding out in waterford for the last 4 or 5 years cos of em. Me man is another dope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭irishvamp90

why cant this guys that are named and shamed in the newspapers and that jimmy collins guy why isnt his free house and his dole taken off him?he has said in public he is involved and this "war" will continue.can you start an online petition get everyone emailing the garda/t.ds etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Meh....the gang trouble gives me something in the Sun newspaper to read in between the tits and the football.

saw this over in the tipp forum and theres a photo of a guy who was shot?whats the story here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055526805

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Hangsangwich

anyone hear a time and date for the rumoured peoples anti-gang march?

seanybiker wrote: »
    all they are is a few fools that cant do anything for themselves so they get other fools to do their 'job'.

easy to say on an internet forum isn't it.
    but there's is ****loads of them and that's a fact.
    and tbh they all get their hands very dirty so i dunno where you're gettin that opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭awkward

Max Cohen wrote: »
    easy to say on an internet forum isn't it.
    but there's is ****loads of them and that's a fact.
    and tbh they all get their hands very dirty so i dunno where you're gettin that opinion

Sounds like you have a lot of respect for these scum :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Maboza

I counted five today, but I think there were more hiding behind the bushes...

awkward wrote: »
    Sounds like you have a lot of respect for these scum :rolleyes:

i find that very ****in offensive tbh.
    im making a point to someone seemingly trying to make out that they're nothing big etc. which to me basically belittles the situation and that annoys me a lot, and everything i said is fact -not opinion
    so roll you're eyes away there for yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mcarthy-dundon

look at my name were huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

look at my name were huge.

big name alright 13 whole characters,

actually the grammer error makes me think you are one

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭bobbly

After the icon the other night I was walking down O'Connell street and a fella tried to start a fight with me and claimed to be one of them. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I wouldn't be one to entertain them and it was kinda funny cause all I had on my mind at the time was ABRA!!!

Up until about 3-4 years ago I lived only a few doors down/up from them, they never caused me any trouble but then again I wouldn't cross them either.

Some of them even used to join us for a game of soccer now and then, I know what you're thinking(what do you want a medal?) but from experience meeting this crowd aren't what other people in other counties make out to be.

• Advertisement

but bobbly i hope you agree they are total scum whether its fighting or the total extreme murder.dont give these lowlifes a nice side

bobbly wrote: »
    After the icon the other night I was walking down O'Connell street and a fella tried to start a fight with me and claimed to be one of them. Just thought I'd throw that in there. I wouldn't be one to entertain them and it was kinda funny cause all I had on my mind at the time was ABRA!!!

Up until about 3-4 years ago I lived only a few doors down/up from them, they never caused me any trouble but then again I wouldn't cross them either.

Some of them even used to join us for a game of soccer now and then, I know what you're thinking(what do you want a medal?) but from experience meeting this crowd aren't what other people in other counties make out to be.

nah, they're total ****in scumbag animals.

Advertisement