Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donegal Photo Game - Google Map.

Options
  • 24-04-2009 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

The idea for this, is that users can indicate, on a map of Donegal, where their photo was taken. I've seen some very beautiful photos on this thread, and as the summer is coming (hopefully), I'd like to see a couple of these places for myself.

The thread about Altan Farm, although not in the Photo Game, gave me the push to open a Google Map for Donegal. If this location was indicated on the map, I'd definitely plan a hike.

I'm not very familiar with Google Maps, but once you sign-in, you can edit the map by adding placemarks, and you can even link your placemarks to your photos, which would be great!

I don't know if you guys are interested in doing this........

Link:

http://tinyurl.com/c3hn7l

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A good idea indeed.

Advertisement