Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short piece of mine

Options
  • 24-04-2009 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Dear all,

Here's a recording of a wee piece of mine for brass band that I got played in March.
    The concert was put on twice: on the Friday, in Belfast, and on the Saturday in Dublin. The recording is taken from Friday's concert, recorded in the Whitla Hall of Queen's University.

Just a simple piece; a bit of fun really!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGsr-W5W1w

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

Hi,

Yeh, it sounds good. Well, I'm sure that it sounded good (the recording device seems to have made it sound a bit 'fuzzy')!

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Danny-B

Thanks. :-)

The recording isn't 100% perfect, but also take into consideration that I used an mp3 for it (so already losing quality) and then uploaded to YouTube... Audio quality rather suffers on YT.

Thanks for listening. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

No problem. Have you been playing for a long time or what? I tried to get into the Violin a few summers ago, but ended up becoming distracted by college instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 philopus109

well done and keep up the composing. Philopus.

Advertisement