Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ace Bins Dundalk RULE

Options
  • 24-04-2009 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Guys,

Recently just switched from Oxigen to Ace bins. FOr 20 euros a month they collect your bin once a week.

No more 3 bins like Oxigen and having a filthy food bin in your garden for 2 weeks. ACE you can fire everything into it. Nappies, cans, bottles, food, grass.

Sweet! No more recycling centre for me!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I think you may be missing the point here. I'm with Ace but we have 2 bins. One for general waste and one for re-cycling. Are you sure you will be contributing to re-cyclying as opposed to landfill?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

aboutjo1 wrote: »
    Guys,

Recently just switched from Oxigen to Ace bins. FOr 20 euros a month they collect your bin once a week.

No more 3 bins like Oxigen and having a filthy food bin in your garden for 2 weeks. ACE you can fire everything into it. Nappies, cans, bottles, food, grass.

Sweet! No more recycling centre for me!!!

This has got to be a piss take ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 aboutjo1

Honestly Its not a piss take. I only have one bin (Red) I can put anything at all into it.

This week I managed to squeeze all my grass cuttings in on top of every single bit of rubbish from house. This would include wine bottles, nappies, cans, food....

I know its not very green but when your busy it saves an hour going to that annoying recycle centre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Again, you are missing the point.:rolleyes: Of course you can put anything you like in the bin, The same applies to the black bin with Oxigen. Put everything into the Red bin and it will be sent to landfill. I've been with Ace for years. I know. Ask them about it. They have a re-cycling bin as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

aboutjo1 wrote: »
    I know its not very green but when your busy it saves an hour going to that annoying recycle centre!

Not very Green??? It's so far from being green it's just black. All your waste is going straight to landfill. None of that is being recycled.

• Advertisement
Advertisement