Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What bus goes by applewood at 8.15am?

Options
  • 24-04-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭

I have looked on dublin bus and it says all bus start from CBS before 9am apart from the 6.40 bus :rolleyes:
    I need a bus from applewood to swords village to get my little one to school. She starts at 8.50.. So ideally I would need to be getting on a bus in applewood at 8.15.
    Is there a bus or is it just the UR BUS?

Anyone shed light on if there is a 41C before 9am that goes through applewood?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭Lady_North

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/41c/

The timetable shows three busses leaving city to go to Applewood, Monday to Friday.
    07:05 07:24 08:00
    The 7:24 from town would probably reach Rivervalley at about 8:10 or so. (Depending on traffic)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

im not looking for coming from town. I want one coming from Swords Manor, pick us up in applewood and drop us in swords village.

Thanks anyhow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

Elliee wrote: »
    im not looking for coming from town. I want one coming from Swords Manor, pick us up in applewood and drop us in swords village.

Thanks anyhow..

I dont think there is a bus at that time, I lived in applewood for a year and didnt see any buses at that time.
    You will have to walk up to the Rathbeale road and get one from there!

Advertisement