Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot reply to threads.

Options
  • 24-04-2009 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,
    i have tried to reply to threads but fail to do so. I have got email confirmation some time back but still no joy. What do I do next.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Here's the FAQ section on replying to a thread, if that doesn't help, send me a PM with some details.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

User awaiting email confirmation (I'm not sure if he has PM privileges) maybe something to note in the FAQ.

I have resent your activation code, john, so check your inbox and/or your spambox for the confirmation mail.

You signed up two years ago and never posted until now? Can I ask why you haven't posted, have you just been browsing threads? I'm just curious as the statistics apparently show a number of people coming back to boards many years after registering.

Advertisement