Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ECSA + LPT

Options
  • 24-04-2009 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anywhere that teaches this in Ireland ?

I've tried BT training but they dont have the numbers to run a course in the foreseeable future. Espion in stillorgan dotn have any course dates up.

I have the CEH and CHFI certs and would like to finish off the set at some stage this year, preferrably before June.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭NullZer0

Sorry I can't answer your original question.

Do you mind me asking, how you got CEH? Do you HAVE to do the course?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

I dont think you *have* to do the course but the one in BT training really was spot on for what you needed to know. I looked at the braindumps/testking etc before i did teh course and it was ten times more complicated than it needed to be.

the course literature is also very weak and a lot of it is irrelevant to the exams. its still good to know but its also good to know you dont have to study it!

my recommendation would be to do the course if only to filter what you already know and re-organise it into a format thats useful for the exam. Otherwise you could end up overthinking a question and spendign an hour working out what could be answered in ten minutes (you might still get the same answer but you wont have time to finish the rest of the exam)

Advertisement