Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hottest Irish Female?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

so, you're resorting to making **** up now, eh?:rolleyes: none of my girls pics have been air brushed or photoshopped, but if you want to live in denial, be my guest. you'll be much happier.;)

At least 2 have had some work done possibly a couple more and it's all the studio ones, funny that. She has a great body, very nice rack but she has the face of a 12 year old boy.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭podge018

I'm a Lisa Cannon fan myself.

bd29c169-47d1-4cc4-b5e1-39beef767014.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

She has a great body, very nice rack but she has the face of a 12 year old boy.

Could she be classed as a butterface?

...googles butterface...

Yep, she qualifies.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭trevo

podge018 wrote: »
    I'm a Lisa Cannon fan myself.

bd29c169-47d1-4cc4-b5e1-39beef767014.jpg

mmmmmmmm not bad........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

padi89 wrote: »
    At least 2 have had some work done possibly a couple more and it's all the studio ones, funny that. She has a great body, very nice rack but she has the face of a 12 year old boy.:(

none have had "work done" unless you're talking about make up or something, in that case:pac::rolleyes::pac:
    models are models because they don't need photostop to make them look good, or didn't you realise?

nothing wrong with that face!:eek:

none have had "work done" unless you're talking about make up or something, in that case:pac::rolleyes::pac:
    models are models because they don't need photostop to make them look good, or didn't you realise?

ye and she is not a model.... like you said yourself just another d4 tramp and theirs 100's of them in 92 every sat just like her... she's ave at best mate sorry to burst that bubble!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Did you take the photos or do you work in the studio that did? Models get photoshopped regularly. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

javaboy wrote: »
    Did you take the photos or do you work in the studio that did? Models get photoshopped regularly. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.

for the sake of argument, fine. here's one that's clearly not studio shot.

• Advertisement

i was at ladys day last friday in punchestown at let me tell you their were 100's better looking fillies down their...and some of them even had 4 legs:P... get over it she's just ok...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

I'm not disputing whether she's hot or not. I just think it's a bit naive to think that models don't get photoshopped.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭OK-Cancel-Apply

Emma Quinlan 124.jpg looks photoshopped to me. There are uneven areas of softness around the face

trevo wrote: »
    i was at ladys day last friday in punchestown at let me tell you their were 100's better looking fillies down their...and some of them even had 4 legs:P... get over it she's just ok...

now you're just taking the piss...and um, yea she's clearly a model, have you not bieng paying attention at all? If you can't see it in her, then i feel sorry for ya...

anyway, let's see pics of these punchestown girsl so...:D

now you're just taking the piss...and um, yea she's clearly a model, have you not bieng paying attention at all? If you can't see it in her, then i feel sorry for ya...

look in ever paper last week then mate.... listen were not saying that she's bad looking. just theirs a lot better and the photo's have clearly had a little work done!! but if you have a look in every paper last week you'll see what was going down in punchestown last week... i was their for 3 days and then in to naas and i have to say fri was unreal... oh were i ran in nuala carey the news reader and a few of her friends and she is sound and really stunning in person.

it appears we're not going to change each others minds on this matter:D what harm. I suggest we drop it and carry on, focussing our attention on more irish stunners.
    whadda' ya say?:o

it appears we're not going to change each others minds on this matter:D what harm. I suggest we drop it and carry on, focussing our attention on more irish stunners.
    whadda' ya say?:o

should of thought about this before......take your pick!!

http://www.assetsmodels.com/

Well from someone that uses photoshop on a fairly regular basis its pretty obvious what work has been done to enhance her look.Her 3 best studio shots
    Emma Quinlan 115
    Emma Quinlan 124
    Emma Quinlan 147
    all have work done on them.On 115 and 124 skin softening is very obvious to the point its overdone, it looks like she is painted.147 has a soft focus effect so pretty much irons out any imperfections she has, its commonly used in beauty shots.
    Models don't need photoshop eh? really?...............I won't even bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 chinapples

shes just ok..decent enough...but then again if she is a model...she models in the dark!

trevo wrote: »
    should of thought about this before......take your pick!!

http://www.assetsmodels.com/

not too sure what you actually mean here

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Una Healy. Easily.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

CyberWaste wrote: »
    Una Healy. Easily.
    not bad but who is she? :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Shes a member of the the band " The saturdays".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Queencake

Angelina Ball. I'm a happily hetero girl but - ya would. I just think she's gorgeous and natural and oh so deliciously womanly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭el diablo

Queencake wrote: »
    Angelina Ball. I'm a happily hetero girl but - ya would. I just think she's gorgeous and natural and oh so deliciously womanly.
    her from The Commitments? She was pretty good back then but not sure how she looks now (18 years later, I think :eek:)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

one of those crap celebrities rte keep making up probably

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

I agree with Una Healy. She's gorgeous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 tiger325

Lucy Kennedy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

tiger325 wrote: »
    Lucy Kennedy :D

I've said it before but... just, no.

• Advertisement