Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haunted Clare

Options
  • 24-04-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I, obviously, would like to know if there is any well known haunted places in Clare (Lahinch as far south as Killimer if possible)?

Near my house, there is supposedly a house where, a landlord, killed one of his tenants for not paying rent. Im told that the Ennis landlord chopped up the remains of the Mullagh man, and dumped the remains into the Annageragh River under the bridge at Spanish Point.

So, if anyone knows of any houses around the specified locations (Apart from the Scattery Island monastery or that place in Carrigaholt) :P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

From Paranormal.ie

The Burren - Beach near Doonagore Castle
    The beach below the castle is haunted by the ghosts of Spanish sailors from a shipwrecked Armada ship. Those who did not drown were quickly put to death by Boetius Clancy, the Sheriff of Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭FullblownRose

I'm new here and I'm probably not supposed to revive dead threads but I'd really like to know if you found any haunted places in Clare?

Advertisement