Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever used Volt Rehearsal Studios?

• 24-04-2009 5:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey Musicians,

Just wondering if anybody has any experience of Volt Rehearsal Studios? It seems like a cool deal. Just want to make sure before I move in with my band?

Peter
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Our band have a room there, and we think it's great value. The thing that seperates it from other places IMO is that you have access 24/7 !. There is no PA ,amps ,ect. so you use all your own gear. There's free parking, and the place is very secure. We've been there a few months and have had no problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Blimey

Hey Rigsby,

I couldnt agree with you more. We have a room there too. Which band are you in? We have jammed all over the city and Volt is by far the best. The beauty of it is that your gear is all set up when you arrive and as Rigsby said it is open 24/7. And most of all it works out cheaper than any other place in town. Long live Volt Studios. Well done to the boys for setting up a place that Dublin has been lacking for far too long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,452 ✭✭✭Rigsby

Blimey wrote: »
    Well done to the boys for setting up a place that Dublin has been lacking for far too long.

+1.

Hi Blimey,

Good to come across another "Volt" user.:) We are paying just a little more per month for "Volt" than we were for our previous room, which we only had the use of once a week. Our band are called "The Hard Road". Might meet you there sometime.

Welcome to "Boards" BTW.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭elcowboyspace

Hey we're using volt also. Cant fault the place really. Especially the 24/7 part. We're the noisy guys who are under no illusions as to our ability to suck. You'll hear us murdering punkrock songs on a tri weekly basis.

Advertisement