Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M2 Memory card

• 24-04-2009 6:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭

Looking to get a new one for my c902, 2 gig perhaps

any gud online deals at the moment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭SK1979

Have a look around this site.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Memory-Stick-Micro---M2/SanDisk/SanDisk-Memory-Stick-Micro---M2

I can vouch for their reliability, never any trouble with anything ordered from them. Free delivery applies to Ireland also.

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭onlinegamer

tesco in Enisskillen sold these this month 2 gig and 4 gig @ under 7£ for the 4 gig I think the 4gig where 4£ chances are they still have some left i go every week and they have plenty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭kaiser soza

Xtravision have some memory cards cheap at the moment,I think I seen a m2 2gb for €7,sandisk was the make.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

what extra was is kaiser?

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Scrunch

MyMemory mentioned above are always worth checking. But also check MX2, they appear to be a little cheaper than MyMemory at the moment. Both are Channel Islands based so prices in STG. However no charge for delivery.
    www.mx2.com
    www.mymemory.com

• Advertisement
Advertisement