Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need to dump a bed and cooker in Cork City South

Options
  • 24-04-2009 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

As above I've an old bed and an old cooker, some bit of worktop and stuff like that that need to be brought to the dump, I really mean a dump not a lake in Killarney;)

Does anyone know anyone who moves this kindda stuff. And how much should I pay?
    Cheers
    BB

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

well the cooker can probably go to some scrap metal place i know there is one in cork i'm not sure where it is but they should pay you a few bob for it or at least take it in for free

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 townale

Cheers but its more of who will take it rather than where to take it.
    Its the collection service that I really need.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Svalbard

Jesus H Christ..........................Oh, its bed and cooker................fair enough

LOL. yes the ladies of the night are safe and well.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭vag77

townale wrote: »
    As above I've an old bed and an old cooker, some bit of worktop and stuff like that that need to be brought to the dump, I really mean a dump not a lake in Killarney;)

Does anyone know anyone who moves this kindda stuff. And how much should I pay?
    Cheers
    BB
    i had to dump things a few weeks ago so i went to a dump in carrigtohill must say very cheap and would recommend it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭diego ribas

just dump it on the south link.:rolleyes:

vag77 wrote: »
    i had to dump things a few weeks ago so i went to a dump in carrigtohill must say very cheap and would recommend it

Cheers but its the getting it to the dump thats the problem. Need someone to haul it away.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Maybe get a wee skip?

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Maybe get a wee skip?

There has to be some fella with a trailer who'll take it away. a skip is ott for what i need to get rid of.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

townale wrote: »
    There has to be some fella with a trailer who'll take it away. a skip is ott for what i need to get rid of.

did you check the echo or the adds in your local shop?
    there's usually adds for man with a van type removal (it's still licensed waste disposal).

• Advertisement
Advertisement