Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So your staying in tonite.......

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭turtleshead

Took the piss last week went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday and all day Sunday, I am 29 but by Monday morning I looked 49.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I was meant to be going out but I just feel too lazy to shower and change. Internet, films and cans tonight for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Broke college bum, one and sole reason for being here.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭xxlilyxx

No money to go out tonight, cant remember the last time i stayed in on a friday night :( but goin to a house party tomo cant wait :) xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Diarrhoea is a bitch :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

the reason im not going out tonight is because i was out last night

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

ok let the drinkin start.............so bored.......

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

This bottle of Merlot might take me to a happy place though so might chance a bit of aimless drunken cycling later on.

haha, ah brilliant!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Took the piss last week went out Thursday, Friday, Saturday and all day Sunday, I am 29 but by Monday morning I looked 49.

I hear ya :D

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

and also,
    the last friday night i went drinking i ended up drunk as a hen, dancin naked in a friends garage till 6am, then *commuted home* and then spent all day saturday picking glass outta my feet!

actually, i think i will go out....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭hallelujah

fcleere wrote: »
    and also,
    the last friday night i went drinking i ended up drunk as a hen, dancin naked in a friends garage till 6am, then *commuted home* and then spent all day saturday picking glass outta my feet!

actually, i think i will go out....

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,754 ✭✭✭oldyouth

10% pay cut today. Eldest son in Dublin and has forgotten his roots, youngest son away camping with scouts, wife on the raz with her friends, my drinking friends in Spain on golfing jolly (not with them because of 1st point) and left at home with bottle of Aldi red. Still, it could be worse.......oh yeah, that happened too

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭irisheddie

That was me last weekend 2 except i looked like michaeal jackson from thiller:D a zombie monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

I've an exam in the morning. Speaking of which, I better get off this...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

What are you saying OP?

That I've no friends?

Man, wait till I get a friend and he hears about this. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i Was out, came home early... cant be arsed drinking anymore... :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭scarymoon1

im not out 2nite cause just drove 3 hours home to be with my folks :) and now im knackered and going to bed!!! bye all.

gettin to my happy place......good times.....

its the weekend whooooopy!!!!
    so what am i doing........a cosy nite in , with Mr boards, and a couple of cans........when did life get so good???

• Advertisement
Advertisement