Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

balding head

• 24-04-2009 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi. Can you help me choose the best and safest hair grower? The hair on top of my head is starting to disappear and I want to stop that. Delay the balding, that is. Thanks for any help you can give.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Hi sheltrfrmdstorm ... Welcome to Boards :)

No one here can choose or recommend medical products for you, even over the counter products. It simply wouldn't be safe to do so. Asking for or giving medical advice is a sitewide no-no, for one simple reason ... your safety.

I've deleted other posts in this thread, specifically those posts which stated "take product X" or "1 tablet of product Y per day".

I know those posts are well meaning ... but no-one here can say (a) these products are safe and work as intended, or (b) the OP will not react badly.

As for your original question - if you want that kind of advice, you really need to get it from a trained professional and /or reputable source. I suggest you go to your local GP and start from there.

Best of luck :)

I'm locking this thread now, as per the charter.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement