Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNT Couriers

Options
  • 24-04-2009 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what the closing times are for TNT in dublin airport, and where in dublin airport it exactly is. Want to go collect my AK but the call centre for the is closed so cant find anything out.

Thanks Mark

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭moggser

they are open as far as im know from clollectin my self is 8 - 5 but they open late friday till 7 and it right at the start of the airport as you turn in for it ya turn left before ya go on the main road and ya can almost see it before ya make the turn

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭area51comando

thanks mogster:)

no bother
    oh as well have the exact monies for them ready as teh fcukers dont give change back

does anyone know if ther open tomorow saturday

i know this is to late for ya but yeah they open till one today really should of said that last nite lol sorry

• Advertisement

dosent matter went this mornin and they where open. but my package is in the tallaght depot i was told and they are closed today.

thats a bit **** aint it
    so ya have to wait till tomorrow?

moggser wrote: »
    thats a bit **** aint it
    so ya have to wait till tomorrow?

i wouldent say its open tomorow monday id say:mad:

ah i forgot what day it was lol

Advertisement