Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BlackBerry Curve 8900

• 24-04-2009 9:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Just lookin at one of these on fleabay, it's locked to VodafoneUK. Any one know if it'll work on my Vodafone PAYG sim?

Have wifi available in most places, so won't be signin up for any data packages, I presume I can use email, browser etc thru wifi instead of data.

Ta in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

No, a Vodafone IE SIM will not work in a Vodafone UK phone.

Vodafone UK and Vodafone Ireland are different companys. It's like trying to us a Meteor SIM in an O2 phone. It won't work.

Only a Vodafone UK SIM will work in a Vodafone UK phone unless it's unlocked.

If you have any questions on how to unlock it when you get it you can try out unlocking FAQ + requests thread here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055537227

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

Also to use the blackberry features you need a post pay account and activated blackberry add-on

Advertisement