Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clutch

• 24-04-2009 9:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.pro-rock.com

I've only just discovered these guys. :rolleyes: Can someone suggest which album I should start with??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭phatkev

I would have to go with Blast Tyrant. their old stuff and new stuff can vary quiet a bit and this one gives you the best of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Caco

Only full album I've heard is Pure Rock Fury and it's awesome, I really need to invest in some more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Clutch are great, I really liked robot hive. Be careful when picking up a clutch album that you don't start to associate them with particular sounds, each album is very distinct and different. Which is good, but it might be disappointing sometimes if you expect one thing and get another.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I remember seeing them on Viva La Bam a good while ago and remember hating them. Might check them out again though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Clutch are great, I really liked robot hive. Be careful when picking up a clutch album that you don't start to associate them with particular sounds, each album is very distinct and different. Which is good, but it might be disappointing sometimes if you expect one thing and get another.
    +1 for Robot Hive, i also really liked Transnational Speedway League, but thats more heavy than more recent albums (That I have heard any way)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Robot Hive for sure. I first got into these guys whilst playing Prey on the 360 a few years back. Haven't looked back since. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Robot Hive for sure. I first got into these guys whilst playing Prey on the 360 a few years back. Haven't looked back since. :)

Same here. Heard 'Immortal' off Pure Rock Fury on Hitman Contracts and got into them from that album and went backwards, got their Impetus ep (really work checking out) and Trans Nat Speedway and working my way through Clutch and Elephant Riders as we speak. Deadly!

They're over in the UK and Europe during June and man I'm seriously ****in tempted!

*EDIT* Check out their myspace, has two new songs and a snippet of another from the new album. Digging 'Abraham Lincoln' at the moment, played three times in a row. Good stuff.

http://www.myspace.com/clutchband

And eh... Eight times over Miss October :D

Miss October 2006
    jordan-monroe-medium2.jpg

Advertisement