Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"You'll never walk alone" t-shirt?

Options
  • 24-04-2009 9:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi,

I was looking for a good place to post this and thought this fitted the question best. Apologies if its not correct.

I have a request from an American friend of mine to find a t-shirt/jersey with "You'll never walk alone" on it. (He said he liked the phrase)

I know it' a Liverpool song, but thats about it (did I tell you I know schweet FA about football :)).

I've had a look around sports shops in Dublin, but haven't found anything.

Does anyone have an idea where I could find something like this? It doesn't necessairly have to have "Liverpool" on it, just the phrase.

Any help?

ta.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

There are places that will print you off a T shirt with '' you'll never walk alone '' on it .Ask in your local photography or printing stationary store .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 cleeek

Latchy wrote: »
    There are places that will print you off a T shirt with '' you'll never walk alone '' on it .Ask in your local photography or printing stationary store .

Hea Latchy,

Good idea actually. I never thought of that. Now I have to find somewhere in Dublin that does that kinda thing.

Is there a Liverpool shop in Dublin/Ireland?

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

cleeek wrote: »
    Hea Latchy,

Good idea actually. I never thought of that. Now I have to find somewhere in Dublin that does that kinda thing.

Is there a Liverpool shop in Dublin/Ireland?

thanks
    No but there is a Man utd one :D
    Actually not quite sure if there is a Liverpool shop in Dublin but you should have no problem in Dublin getting a T shirt printed with those words .

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Rebel021

Advertisement