Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

who is priceless

• 24-04-2009 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

ive heard so much bout this guy who is going under the name pricless so im just wonderin who is he really,i wana no the history of the man we come to no as priceless????

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

littleman wrote: »
    ive heard so much bout this guy who is going under the name pricless so im just wonderin who is he really,i wana no the history of the man we come to no as priceless????

Pm him or use the who am i? game thread cos only one person has the answer to this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 271 ✭✭RAMPAGE1

He's a knowledgeable irish wrestler based on the taker thread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,983 ✭✭✭Degag

Ted DiBiase?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

but what if he doesnt reply,this is a way for him to tell us more bout him,ive read what hes put up here and i wana no more and im guessin rampage1 wants to no more aswell

he can reply just as easily on pm as here except you pm him and he will be auto notified about it and im fairly sure this will be locked but sure do whatever you want

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

He is an annoying troll spamming up threads.

It doesnt matter who the fcuk it is because he will just be banned as soon as some mod sees it.

Knowing his history its probably mark callaway 92 seeing as he's in love with the undertaker or something. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

for everything else theres mastercard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Who really gives a ****.

Well most ppl wana no who he is and this will be the chance for him to tell us more bout him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Well most ppl wana no who he is and this will be the chance for him to tell us more bout him

By most people, you mean you! Who gives a flying fcuk who he is, sure there no way of even knowing if his claims are true. I've seen no proof that backs up his claims.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I don't. Could you put some more effort into your posts? They're hard to read

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

facepalm4.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I hope SR uses a comical pun of some sort to kill this thread. littleman nobody cares if you have multiple accounts

Well at the moment,there has been no word from him,im guessin hes in bed still since i last seen him post something on here at haf5 this morning.so at least give the guy a chance,you rag on him in other threads and when someone wants to no more bout him,you dont care anymore

I hope SR uses a comical pun of some sort to kill this thread. littleman nobody cares if you have multiple accounts

What you think im PRICELESS hahahahaha,Im not him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,056 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

It seems like nobody cares but you and you have ignored all suggestions to take it to PMs instead.

On topic, Priceless is the name of the tag team duo of Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr, who will probably win the tag titles from the Colons and possibly each of them will have a singles title such as the IC or US to give the faction Legacy a position of dominance after Orton wins the WHC.

It seems like nobody cares but you and you have ignored all suggestions to take it to PMs instead.

this thread =
    Fail.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭Endaaaagh

Priceless= The Great Gabbo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

He is the Admin of the "ITISCOMING.NET". :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I should have stayed at Whitby... seriously!
    If this kind of crap keeps up, there will be bans.
    lock.gif

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement