Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekends

Options
  • 24-04-2009 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭

currently spending the weekend in belfast, very bored, just wondering what you do to pass the time at weekends up here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Coleraine campus extremely quiet, luckily a few of my mates stay up so usually watch something on tv. Sometimes we bake stuff(yes, that quiet)

Tonight heading to portstewart though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

will you be joining us in derry city?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Just saw the thread, hopefully, will either have to leave early or work out a plan for staying somewhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Library, catch up on sleep, Stranmillis for lunch, QFT, study study study, shop, eat biccies etc. etc. Or just pack up and head for Dublin/Bundoran.

Speaking of the latter...Waveriders is on at QFT tonight, you might like it? 6.45 start iirc.

pow wow wrote: »
    Library, catch up on sleep, Stranmillis for lunch, QFT, study study study, shop, eat biccies etc. etc. Or just pack up and head for Dublin/Bundoran.

Speaking of the latter...Waveriders is on at QFT tonight, you might like it? 6.45 start iirc.

whats it about, might actually go and see that

• Advertisement

Surfing. It's awesome. Go see.

im yeah me and my flatmates gonna go, better be good powwow

Well it's a documentary kinda thing but I enjoyed it....but then I surf a wee bit so... :cool:

pow wow wrote: »
    Well it's a documentary kinda thing but I enjoyed it....but then I surf a wee bit so... :cool:

sure i may as well go something to do

Advertisement