Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mighty Proud Of Myself

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭YOURFACE!

Beautiful! He doesnt look like the same horse! Nice bit of muscle there too and what a fantastic coat! Well Done EGAR and Harry! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Thank you! :)

He has come a long way since he arrived here more dead than alive. He's fully rstored to former glory and it is very hard to believe that someone had let him go that bad. His temperament is second to none, he is a safe and happy horse. And lazy ;).

He hacks out alone and even timber lorries don't bother him.

He's brilliant with other horses and my dogs. He even looks after a bold little rescue yearling called Milo.

There isn't a bad bone in his body and I am so very pleased that I could help him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

WOW!! he's like a different horse, well done you! dont know anything about horses, but humans, i know. and you are one of the good ones x

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭TigerIsa

Oh wow well done! He's so beautiful now you did such a wonderful job no wonder you're bragging - it's well deserved :)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bnagrrl

Wow what a handsome boy! Hard to believe he is the same horse in the first picture. Well done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement