Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help me find a song?

Options
  • 25-04-2009 12:42am

Hey all. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but for the last while my dad has been wrecking my head going on about a song he liked. I've searched regularly for it on the net and nothing.

He thought it was done by a guy called "Declan Nerney" but apparently not. The song is called "The Crossroads Of Life" and I've found out by random googling that a guy called Seamus Moore apparently did it.

I was just wondering if anyone out there would happen to be able to help me get a download of this song (according to Wiki, it never got a CD release).

I've googled, youtubed, wiki'ed, etc. and can find nothing. I've looked for downloads, CDs, LPs, DVDs and can't find it anywhere. I know it certainly exists, but it's really evading me.

If anyone can be of any help here at all it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

Advertisement