Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tape to cd

Options
  • 25-04-2009 1:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I don't know if this is in the right place.
    Anyone know how I can convert old audio cassettes to cds, and what hardware/software will I need.
    Thanks
    Brian

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

try media monkey, audacity ect as for hardware the headphone output from most players is the same input that your mic input on your pc needs

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Old Gill

mp22 wrote: »
    try media monkey, audacity ect as for hardware the headphone output from most players is the same input that your mic input on your pc needs

is the mic input similar to the speakers input?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

I would not be so sure of that but i think that once you are using the audio jack in the output device you should be ok(use this info at your own risk)

Advertisement