Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby shops around Balgriffin

Options
  • 25-04-2009 2:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

Moving to Dublin around Balgriffin area. I need to buy a car seat (as well as change mat etc) for our bub when we arrive, where's a good place to get one?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭goosie2005

Kealys in Coolock, Eurobaby, Symths in Airside, Argos,Mothercare in Pavillions, Swords?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Order from kiddicare.com and have it delivered for £20 2 days later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Eoineo

I would also recommend Kiddicare. Great service, and it's brilliant to get the same products as on the high street at a discounted price.

Test the items you want in TK in Coolock and then purchase online. I recently bought an isofix seat (class 2/3) and saved €150 on the difference.

HTH

Advertisement