Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I fit in EU politics?

Options
  • 25-04-2009 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,872 ✭✭✭

With the European elections coming up, there is a website which identifies where you fit on the Irish and EU political spectra. It is EU Profiler.

I believe it is fairly accurate and beats the old "Does the politican look nice?" method favoured by so many. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Interesting indeed...I'm right on top of labour on the upper left, but I'd only ever vote for the Irish labour party for lack of a better party. On the other hand, when I switched the country to the UK, I'm on top of the lib dems, who are the only party in the world I would say shares most of my values/ideas....this means the site considers our labour identical with the lib dems on EU matters.

Playing around with it, when I select only the society, religion and culture option, I'm extreme left...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭conorlechance

decent site alright. top left with labour. PES are my Europe wide party.

Advertisement