Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

planet fun

• 25-04-2009 9:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭

hey guys just wondering did anyone here ever buy a bike of them???they seem to have good stock think i'l have a look during the week just wanted a heads up???http://planetfun.org

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Shower of gangsters

Dealt with them when they were in Glasnevin. Never recieved my registration document for my scooter. Multiple vists and phonecalls were made and all I got was broken promises.

They myseriously shut down overnight and went to Wicklow or Wexford.
    Do a google search, they were raided by the Criminal Assets Bureau.

Here is one link of many
    http://www.dublin15.ie/pages/CV82/CV82n12.htm

There are many dealers around, find somewhere better.

I'll admit they have a class website though.
    But if their address is on it, I sure didn't find it :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

* cough * cough *

No personal experience mind, but you can make your own judgements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭tbaymusicman

ah man they had a few lovely 600's an all and thye arrange finance but screw that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20 motojohn

dont buy anything of them , i was haven a look at a bike there seemed decent when i looked first, went back a few days later and the rear tyre was ripped to peices and the screen cracked.
    Theres a few young blokes working there and they seem to just have a blast all day ever day testing the bikes out !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

their in gorey now. Two of me mates getting rid of their bikes and gonna sell em to planet fun.one of em got offered 1500 for his cbr250rr which is pretty good at the condition of the bike.

• Advertisement

seanybiker wrote: »
    their in gorey now. Two of me mates getting rid of their bikes and gonna sell em to planet fun.one of em got offered 1500 for his cbr250rr which is pretty good at the condition of the bike.

but they dont actually pay for the bikes they just keep them to bulk up there stock for free so the web says:O:O:O

but they dont actually pay for the bikes they just keep them to bulk up there stock for free so the web says:O:O:O
    Meh not my bike Im not really bothered ha ha.

haha i like your style seany up the deise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Robbed a moped off my dad - couldn't do anything, brought it in for a quick service, supposed to be done in a few hours so didn't ask for a receipt to say it was left it. Next day they had disappeared. Didn't show up for months afterwards.

sure if ya still have the log book just ring the cops. Probably in parts by now.
    We must start a run. Get a load of us to call down at the same time.

• Advertisement

sure if ya still have the log book just ring the cops. Probably in parts by now.

No way we would all have to walk home

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭blackbird98

good man seany, still stirrin it up, I see:D

good man seany, still stirrin it up, I see:D
    Tee he he. It would be fun though .

Advertisement