Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tackle shops on the southside

Options
  • 25-04-2009 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    just started fishing and looking for a decent tackle shop on the southside of dublin to get my first rod and reel.I know there is a tackle shop in temple bar and one off capel st.either of these any good?

any advice on what equioment i will need?Its course fishing i will be doing for now

thx in advance

Lab_mouse

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Southside angling on Cork St is the place to go. Huge shop and really friendly staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Thanks for that.Ended up in the going into ABC off caple street.Got a reel,rod,hooks and all that stuff for a decent price.

Will give that shop on cork street a go,its nearer and the parking in town is a fecking nightmare on a saturday!

Advertisement