Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Allotments

Options
  • 25-04-2009 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi does anyone know of any allotments to rent in and around the portarlington area?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭lorweld

Hi, yeah someone was telling me during the week that there is new allotments opened up to rent on the Lea rd., it's where Ned Cashens nursing home used to be. Not sure who owns them but you should take a drive out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭ports best

what would it be used for just storage or would you be working out of it as well if its just storage i might be able to help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 portcom

Hi thanks for the replys. Yeah it would be used to work from rather than just storage, thanks anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bonchem

Hi all, if any one is interested there are allotments available 2 mile outside portlaoise...v affordable...advertised in parish newsletter this week.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

The rule is generally to start a new thread rather than drag up an old one but I forgive you vecause I like veg :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Bonchem

sorry bout that...am new to this..:o

Advertisement