Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thompsons - close to the originals?

Options
  • 25-04-2009 2:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

How close in size are the airsoft Thompson M1a1's in comparison to their real steal counterparts? the reason i'm asking is that i've been dying to get my hands on a thompson airsoft gun for quite some time as a project piece. I want to remove the crappy plastic stock and handles and put on an original stock and handle from an issued Thompson. Then mess up the nice black paint job on it so that it resembles a closer colour to the original and looks more aged. Is it possible to fit original stock and handle onto an airsoft thompson or are the dimensions all wrong?

Cheers

Renius

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Well here's a pic of a wooden stock off EB-Banned, can you look at your RS version and see if they look the same?
    CAW%20Marui%20M1A1%20WOOD%20Stock%20Set%20(Grde%20A).jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Renius

Thanks for that Genghiz! Definitely look very similar if not almost identical. think i might go ahead and take the plunge when i can sort out my finances! Cheers for the pics they really helped :)

Advertisement