Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Jack Kanoff

david75 wrote: »
    Link that turned out to be fake news on s new album so I deleted it.
    Sorry

Ah.. I was confussed!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

david75 wrote: »

New album release date I would suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 21,340 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Tweets now deleted

I think this is what it was referring to

Sirius though So we can or can’t listen to it?

TONIGHT: We're bringing you Pearl Jam LIVE from Lollapalooza Brasil! Gear up for the band's set in Sao Paolo with our pre-show Faithfull Forum starting at 7pm ET, then stay with us when the band takes the stage around 8pm ET to hear it as it happens on @SiriusXM Radio ch.22!!

https://www.facebook.com/SiriusXMPearlJamRadio/videos/2344775635548279/

• Advertisement

YouTube it tomorrow, be too late for me

That’s pretty great for a festival setlist. Last night in Brazil

Wash
    Corduroy
    Do the Evolution
    Why Go
    Mind Your Manners
    Small Town
    Can’t Deny Me
    Even Flow
    Mountain Song
    Breath
    (Pulled Up)
    Unthought Known
    Jeremy
    Sirens
    Down
    Better Man
    Hold On
    Black
    Once
    Lukin
    Porch

Smile
    Comfortably Numb
    Alive
    Baba O’Riley
    Yellow Ledbetter

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

Yeah great set last night alright..they really are on fire so early in the tour..McCready absolutely nailing the solos despite an injured hand..really enjoyed it and so did they..the south american crowds are just incredible. Roll on Europe! \m/

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Watched it back today,they’re in blistering form alright,really good set list. Seriously can’t wait for June 🤘

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

anyone receive their tickets yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,280 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

zweton wrote: »
    anyone receive their tickets yet?

no didn't get London ones yet

got my train ticket for €28 too Manchester for the 19th June, delighted with that

• Registered Users Posts: 5,098 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Rome ones arrived ages ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads I just got print at home tickets for Berlin. Should I have got the proper ones posted?

Lads I just got print at home tickets for Berlin. Should I have got the proper ones posted?
    I didnt see that as an option when buying mine on tickets.de but havent received them yet anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yeah great set last night alright..they really are on fire so early in the tour..McCready absolutely nailing the solos despite an injured hand..really enjoyed it and so did they..the south american crowds are just incredible. Roll on Europe! \m/

Too much vino for Edd ? :D
    Good set tho!! that new song is still Sh1te ...

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

I didnt see that as an option when buying mine on tickets.de but havent received them yet anyway.

I got them within minutes after purchase, was done by email. Don't think printing is necessary, just show on phone is my understanding

Second Amsterdam show added for the 13th.....yep,the day I fly home 😡

Really didn’t think they would add a second show there

• Registered Users Posts: 14,702 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Second Amsterdam show added for the 13th.....yep,the day I fly home 😡

Really didn’t think they would add a second show there

There had been strong rumours back in December of a second gig but it wasnt going to be announced until after Pinkpop had gone on sale last month .

Obviously Pinkpop must have sold most of its tickets so they have announced the second Amsterdam gig.

Hope david75 hasn't got too long a ban :)

?

• Advertisement

I was up to my eyes that day the berlin tickets went on sale so didnt read the order confirmation email properly..having just rechecked there was a link for print at home tickets(QR barcodes) in my thrown together in 20 seconds tickets.de account so thanks to you and Mushy i dont have to check the post every night any moreðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

"Let's play two" is broadcast tomorrow night (6/4/18) on Sky Arts 1 @ 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,564 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Wonder what happened there... :confused:

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

poundhound wrote: »

Saturday night 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭PauloConn

poundhound wrote: »

Amny sign of them showing that again.... missed it :(

PauloConn wrote: »
    Amny sign of them showing that again.... missed it :(

It’s available in On Demand on Sky Arts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Recorded it and watched it last night. Too much baseball. If you had an interest in THe Cubs, then it would mean more obviously. But it dragged on a bit. I ended up skipping the baseball parts, and just going on to the live performances. Overall, it was alright. But nothing you can't get on youtube these days. And they cut off the ending to Black, which was a bit annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,516 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

PJ released a load of soccer jerseys. Surprisingly they released an Irish one even though they aren't coming here

They've also opened a European store. It's still pretty bare but if they stock it up it should make it handy enough to get merchandise

447867.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Surprisingly they released an Irish one even though they aren't coming here

I heard through the grapevine its an issue with MCD that is why they haven'y played here. Not like an 'issue' issue like, they just haven't been able to sync up on a few points over the past few tours.

I know for a fact their last date on their 2014 tour they wanted to end the tour in Dublin but they couldn't find a venue for the one date they had.

Also heard one of the Manchester dates in 2012 was meant to be one of Dublin or Scotland but fell through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,376 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    PJ released a load of soccer jerseys. Surprisingly they released an Irish one even though they aren't coming here

They've also opened a European store. It's still pretty bare but if they stock it up it should make it handy enough to get merchandise

447867.JPG

Why ?!?? :confused:
    Why would they make PJ branded Irish soccer 'jerseys' ?
    its hardly just to make a few dollars from a country they don't/cant/wont play a gig in ? :rolleyes:
    (but if they did come, they could wear said jerseys onstage !!! AHA ! ) :D

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Advertisement