Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Supersonic is amazing you fup nunkeys

I know I said I skipped it, but I don't not like it. Just disrupts the flow of the album at the time I think. And I still prefer the other songs around it.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I think some festivals are announcing their headliners this week, so maybe we'll know more by Friday :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

ok..the post from Kat..
    Good afternoon to the UK. :) testttttt.

How is anyone getting a tour announcement from that post from Kat?? all it says is good afternoon to the UK..could mean anything like theyre doign a radio broadcast in the afternoon or somethin..

of course i want a tour but that post is a reach no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

ok..the post from Kat..
    Good afternoon to the UK. :) testttttt.

How is anyone getting a tour announcement from that post from Kat?? all it says is good afternoon to the UK..could mean anything like theyre doign a radio broadcast in the afternoon or somethin..

of course i want a tour but that post is a reach no?

Exactly what I was thinking, some people get way ahead of themselves. I would love a tour in the early part of the year!
    Of course there is one of the guys there that has said he has a concrete contact that has assured him they will be playing the o2 between january and march, would suit me just fine :D

I can verify that the concrete contact does exist! It's been nearly 3 1/2 years since the last show on these shores - can't wait for a hometown show :D

• Advertisement

jenizzle wrote: »
    I can verify that the concrete contact does exist! It's been nearly 3 1/2 years since the last show on these shores - can't wait for a hometown show :D

So contact is true, nice! Now, how about getting then down to the tf in castlebar while they're here (i wish!)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭rumplestiltskin

So contact is true, nice! Now, how about getting then down to the tf in castlebar while they're here (i wish!)

:D

Its possible, i mean the Saw Doctors usually play here two or three times a year, and they're a much bigger band worldwide haha! I think a couple of nights at the o2 would be great but im sure we'll have to settle for just one, and ill travel for more!!

• Whats all this about a european tour? Silly rumors or is there some truth to it? Anyone know? Cant be arsed using the PJ forum anymore - so crap since the message pit was dissolved.

God I hope its true. And a gig in Ireland soewhere OTHER than Dublin or the O2 would be class. Acoustics in that place are awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Can anyone tell me why at 1:00:06 (during 'Blood') on Immagine In Cornice, Eddie has a swasticka on his back? :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 JordyWordy

It's an anti-nazi thing, a Dead Kennedys tshirt.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

eddies uncle is herman goering

Hard Rock Calling announcement on Monday...

http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/home/

jenizzle wrote: »
    Hard Rock Calling announcement on Monday...

http://www.hardrockcalling.co.uk/home/

Was wondering what the Seattle postcard was in the background. Looking again, hit me like a train. Heres hoping/paraying/already excited:D

EDIT: Why in the store section of the site is there PJ in the top items thing? I knows theres Beatles and Zep, but this too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Mushy wrote: »

EDIT: Why in the store section of the site is there PJ in the top items thing? I knows theres Beatles and Zep, but this too?

well The Killers are advertised in the top items too...

fluke wrote: »
    well The Killers are advertised in the top items too...

They played last year though...can't you please just let me dream?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

I think it defo is either Pearl Jam or AIC, but I don't think AIC are big enough in Britain to be headliners. However, though it is very unlikely, it could be a Soundgarden reunion! I know its very unlikely but it would be great to see as well! How about the rumours of a Dublin PJ date in March are true and then a Soundgarden tour in the summer?! How sweet would that be! :D

They played last year though...can't you please just let me dream?

Aw look at you getting all touchy and dreamy ha ha :D ha yeah I'd say it's them, could be AIC as thebigcheese said, but I'd say it's PJ. Dream On Brother... :)

It could be Chris Cornell with... Timbaland :eek:

Its f***ing them. Summer plans are gonna start taking shape now. Playing the first night of Hard Rock Calling. Better not be too expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Gig confirmed for Pearl Jam in the O2 Dublin on 22nd June 2010. Tickets on sale this Friday for around €50. Most likely, O2 customers will get a presale option at some stage this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Gig confirmed for Pearl Jam in the O2 Dublin on 22nd June 2010. Tickets on sale this Friday for around €50. Most likely, O2 customers will get a presale option at some stage this week.

Belfast the next day too. :D:D:D

Delighted. I don't have the money to go travelling this year, so this suits me me very nicely.

Where that confirmed?

EDIT: See it now...expensive times

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

great news, this will get me through work today!!!

sweet!! too bad for ye'll miss out on the Irish gigs Mushy, you'll be going to hard rock calling...

Dublin & Belfast...making up for lost time indeed

sweet!! too bad for ye'll miss out on the Irish gigs Mushy, you'll be going to hard rock calling...

Dublin & Belfast...making up for lost time indeed

How will I miss out? Not as if Pearl Jam will be in two places at once. And besides, Dublin & Belfast are definites for me anyway.

How will I miss out? Not as if Pearl Jam will be in two places at once. And besides, Dublin & Belfast are definites for me anyway.

Just messing with ye.

Chill :cool:

Just messing with ye.

Chill :cool:

My poor head. Exams do this to me. Don't think any smilies express what I should put here

My poor head. Exams do this to me. Don't think any smilies express what I should put here

Ah Christmas Exams... the creation of the devil.

Don't let them get ye down dude. Cos afterwards there's Christmas and PJ!!!

Ah Christmas Exams... the creation of the devil.

Don't let them get ye down dude. Cos afterwards there's Christmas and PJ!!!

And thats some of the best advice I'll get:D Although have Them Crooked Vultures between exams and Christmas too thankfully. I nominate TCV/AIC as support for Hyde Park.

• Advertisement

TCV/AIC would be sweet

Advertisement