Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

****in class! Can't wait! Have to make sure I get them in the presale cos i have a feckin exam on Friday at 9:(

If i buy a 10c membership now, do ye think i'll still be able to avail of any presale or whatever they have?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Wahey! This is so exciting!

When do ye think 10 presale tickets will go on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

O2 priority will be Wednesday, so 10c prob on Thursday. Or maybe Wednesday too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,643 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Linky please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

**** yeah! No way I'm missing this one. The last one in 2006 was savage.

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/latest_news?tm_link=tm_homeA_news3 (Below the Westlife bit)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Also, thank christ they aren't playing Oxegen!:D

Hopefully we'll get a better support this time too, can't believe we got Paddy Casey while everywhere else got the likes of Wolfmother and the Black Keys!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

so yeah if a membership for tenclub is renewed/bought now are the chances good of being included on the presale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

And so the pre ticket sale nerves have began to get me again!! Im gonna aim for Dublin, Belfast and London as definates and contemplate a bit of euro touring!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

fluke wrote: »
    so yeah if a membership for tenclub is renewed/bought now are the chances good of being included on the presale?

Generally you need to have had a current membership a couple of days before it's announced. Though ten club haven't actually announced anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭emmbaasee

And so the pre ticket sale nerves have began to get me again!! Im gonna aim for Dublin, Belfast and London as definates and contemplate a bit of euro touring!!
    Im up the wall's since i heard there hitting the road again..
    Gonna aim for Dublin,Belfast and London myself
    Berlin is a good spot also !!
    Feck it.. Gonna go to em all!!:D

• Advertisement

emmbaasee wrote: »
    Im up the wall's since i heard there hitting the road again..
    Gonna aim for Dublin,Belfast and London myself
    Berlin is a good spot also !!
    Feck it.. Gonna go to em all!!:D

I hate the wait til tix are out!!
    I dont want to jinx myself but I have a fairly good record going for 10C tickets, 9 times out of 10 I have got 10C tix (the exception being 24/6/08 and then I got them through TM) and the other time was th astoria when there was no fan club tix.
    Hope the streak continues!

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭emmbaasee

Well if the worst comes to the worst and your stuck...
    Try double8.com for tickets..
    I found them very good to deal with;)

emmbaasee wrote: »
    Well if the worst comes to the worst and your stuck...
    Try double8.com for tickets..
    I found them very good to deal with;)

Thanks for that, im hoping that all will just go well with regards to 10C tix.
    I still have to go and try to get a good few more on friday for the general release, my phone has been buzzing a fair bit since I sent the text out about it, and because I work right across the road from a shop that generally looks after us with tix its my duty to have to put up with the massive que there will be for the Westlife tix which also go on sale then!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

From the PJ.com
    2010 European Tour Announced
    Pearl Jam announced today that they will play a series of select European festival and headlining tour dates in June and July of 2010. The band's European dates kick off in Dublin, Ireland at the 02 Arena and close at the Optimus Alive Festival in Lisbon, Portugal.

PEARL JAM EUROPE 2010

DATE CITY VENUE
    22-June * Dublin, Ireland 02 Arena
    23-June * Belfast, Ireland Odyssey Arena

25-June London, England Hard Rock Calling Hyde Park
    27-June ** TBD TBD
    30-June * Berlin, Germany Wuhlheide
    1-July ** TBD TBD
    3-July Arras, France Main Square Festival
    4-July Werchter, Belgium Rock Werchter Festival
    6-July ** TBD TBD
    9-July ** TBD TBD
    10-July Oeiras, Portugal Optimus Alive Festival

* Pearl Jam headlining dates. Opening acts TBA.
    ** Potential additional dates and corresponding on-sale information may be announced.

Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only for the following shows:

• Dublin 22-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 9AM Pacific (5 PM London) Wednesday 9-December
    • Belfast 23-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 10AM Pacific (6 PM London) Wednesday 9-December

• London 25-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 11AM Pacific (7 PM London) Wednesday 9-December
    • Berlin 30-June 10C Pre-sale starts at 12 Noon Pacific (8 PM London) Wednesday 9-December

You must be an active member as of December 4, 2009 to qualify for the pre-sale.

Beginning Wednesday, 9-December at 9 AM Pacific time, Ten Club tickets can be purchased online at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard only. No phone orders. Ticket prices will vary. Ten Club tickets are available while supplies last. The pre-sale will end Thursday, 10-December at 2 PM Pacific time. For wheelchair accessible seating, please make your ticket purchase online, then contact tickets@tenclub.net <http://www.pearljam.com/node/add/tickets@tenclub.net&gt; for details. Eligible Ten Club members are allowed to purchase two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets are sold.

Ten Club pre-sale tickets will be "standing-only" tickets. Ten Club members purchasing these tickets will be allowed early entry. Details to follow upon confirmation.

Please read the following details before making a ticket purchase:

- Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.

- The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification. No exceptions.

- Purchasing Ten Club tickets means you agree to all Ten Club ticket policies and distributing procedures.

- Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.

- All ticket sales are final. No refunds. No transfers. No exchanges.

- All dates are subject to change.

Stay tuned to www.pearljam.com for public on-sale information and vendors.

Questions about Ten Club tickets can be answered here http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets, emailing tickets@tenclub.net <http://www.pearljam.com/node/add/tickets@tenclub.net&gt; , or by calling 800-724-8038 (international phone rates may apply).

Thanks and enjoy the shows!

-10Club

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dublin/Belfast = Definitely!

Hopefully London & some euro dates too.
    Gotta plan this one well.

Got London just gone with 10C so hope I don't have any issues this time either.

Thanks for boards for letting me know even before 10c did.

Here's hoping for a nice few smooth transactions like the last couple of years and no constant pressing of f5 like a few years back!!
    Good to see there are fan club tix for Hard Rock Calling

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Gonna have to try for Belfast and London on same day:eek: Expensive!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*breaths in*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I got the texts this morning confirming everthing! 5 shows for me :o (PJ haven't confirmed, but they WILL be playing Nijmegen in Holland on June 27th)

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

Dublin & Belfast deffo for me,would love to see them in werchter. Went to see them there in 2000 but sadly the Roskilde incident happened that weekend so we did'nt get to see them but Live played twice that weekend & they where awesome. Roll on June :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

You must be an active member as of December 4, 2009 to qualify for the pre-sale.

My membership was due for proper renewal at end of September. Shag it! guess I'm gonna have to rely on the kindness of others...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Dublin, Belfast, London and if finance gets better Werchter. :D

btw 500th POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

fluke wrote: »
    My membership was due for proper renewal at end of September. Shag it! guess I'm gonna have to rely on the kindness of others...

I renewed mine yesterday only to find out you needed to be a member from a few days before. In the past, we were given more of a heads up for PJ tickets. I guess I'll get the PJ holiday single and their magazine out of the deal anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

O2 presale tix go onsale tomorrow @ 9am!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

JJ wrote: »
    I renewed mine yesterday only to find out you needed to be a member from a few days before. In the past, we were given more of a heads up for PJ tickets. I guess I'll get the PJ holiday single and their magazine out of the deal anyway.

Except I never recieved my 2008 Xmas single! I should get on to them about that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So are we all ready to go for tomorrow evening?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Anyone know what the story with the O2 priority tickets are?

Are they only available for a limited time or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭BleakestH

how much will tickets for the dublin gig be?

BleakestH wrote: »
    how much will tickets for the dublin gig be?

60/70 bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Waheyyyyyyy

Just got 4 seating tickets!

woop woop

• Advertisement

Look guys im after getting ****ed over by o2 *cough* priority tickets, which is what i was counting on.

Is anyone buying spare Ten Club tickets? I have guareented takers!!!! :o:o:o

btw Im being deadly serious.

Advertisement