Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,298 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

what happened with the o2 priority?

sorry to hear it went wrong for you,

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fobster

Got my tickets just after 9am, €72...**** it will be worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Horgan wrote: »
    what happened with the o2 priority?

sorry to hear it went wrong for you,

Didn't recognise the code i got, or the code i got from my house mate, or the code i made i mother get at work, when it recognised my uncle's code alas it was too late, , , and my ten club memebership expired. :(

Won't be able to get online at 9am Friday either.

Didn't recognise the code i got, or the code i got from my house mate, or the code i made i mother get at work, when it recognised my uncle's code alas it was too late, , , and my ten club memebership expired. :(

Won't be able to get online at 9am Friday either.

**** news,

i was freakin out that would happened to me so i had 3 codes too, i didnt accept the 1st one, but luckily took the 2nd,

anyway hope you get sorted

**** news,

i was freakin out that would happened to me so i had 3 codes too, i didnt accept the 1st one, but luckily took the 2nd,

anyway hope you get sorted

This was my only way i could possible get a ticket (w/out scalping), so i am absolutely gutted.

No 10c membership, no way to go online/queue on Friday.

Nearly in tears, had to pay €600 for two in 2006. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tribesman44

this is the first time in my life im not feeling a pearl jam concert. i think what has ruined me was the last few concerts i went to were small and intimate and only cost 20 quid for tickets. i think that is how concerts should be. i cant in my right mind pay 60 quid to see a band from like 300 feet away anymore. pearl jam or not, its just not right. and this whole ten club presale **** is so annoying. ill be ****ed if im paying to join a club just go get first dibs on tickets. i can download the xmas single and read about them online. i think pearl jam needs to change the way they do things. its getting to be a little too over the top for me. at this point id rather sit at home and watch them on youtube. dont mean to sound negative, but its just how i feel.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

This was my only way i could possible get a ticket (w/out scalping), so i am absolutely gutted.

No 10c membership, no way to go online/queue on Friday.

Nearly in tears, had to pay €600 for two in 2006. :o

Gutted for ya. Onto toutless with yourself. Also, if I hear of any spares, I'll give ya a heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭emmbaasee

Load a sh1te..
    Been trying like a mad man since 8.55
    No joy
    3 codes
    1 worked but it's too late me thinks
    Fuucck 02 and there BUULLS**** priority crap

1 very angry man

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Got mine this morning. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

I reckon with the cost of them and there being a belfast show too that they won't sell out quite as quickly as usual on friday. And even then if you keep an eye on toutless I'm sure people who miss out will be able to pick one up, so don't lose hope if you missed this priority business.

• Advertisement

playa3 wrote: »
    I reckon with the cost of them and there being a belfast show too that they won't sell out quite as quickly as usual on friday. And even then if you keep an eye on toutless I'm sure people who miss out will be able to pick one up, so don't lose hope if you missed this priority business.

Pearl Jam are gonna give 10c members around 20-30% of the tickets i'd assume, goin on wats bein said over there, plus the 15% given to o2 presale,

there wont be more than 60% left for general sale, so definintly be on a 9 am!

but as you said also keep an eye on toutless, wats their prices like btw?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭markyedison

FYI they're still available on the website. just got mine :)

FYI they're still available on the website. just got mine :)

I have been refreshed over &over since 9 am and im having no luck. If anyone wants to pick up two extra later, i will re-inbursh them in full!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Pearl Jam are gonna give 10c members around 20-30% of the tickets i'd assume, goin on wats bein said over there, plus the 15% given to o2 presale,

there wont be more than 60% left for general sale, so definintly be on a 9 am!

but as you said also keep an eye on toutless, wats their prices like btw?

Didn't realise 10c was quite that high. Anyway I'm glad I already have mine!

Toutless is just people selling to other people at cost price, although I've not used it myself yet it appears to be a very good service.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

this is the first time in my life im not feeling a pearl jam concert. i think what has ruined me was the last few concerts i went to were small and intimate and only cost 20 quid for tickets. i think that is how concerts should be. i cant in my right mind pay 60 quid to see a band from like 300 feet away anymore. pearl jam or not, its just not right. and this whole ten club presale **** is so annoying. ill be ****ed if im paying to join a club just go get first dibs on tickets. i can download the xmas single and read about them online. i think pearl jam needs to change the way they do things. its getting to be a little too over the top for me. at this point id rather sit at home and watch them on youtube. dont mean to sound negative, but its just how i feel.

You are ALWAYS so negative about seeing them live :rolleyes: :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

WOOO! My friend got me standing tickets with the o2 yoke, does this mean I'm in the mosh pit?!

Also gonna get Belfast tickets later with 10 C

First time seeing my favourite band live and I'm ecstatic! :D

Hope ya find tickets though stiltrocker :(

WOOO! My friend got me standing tickets with the o2 yoke, does this mean I'm in the mosh pit?!

Also gonna get Belfast tickets later with 10 C

First time seeing my favourite band live and I'm ecstatic! :D

Hope ya find tickets though stiltrocker :(

10c members will have early entry over you for dublin so depending on how many of them there will be, will decide wether your in the pit or not,

is there even a pit in the new o2?

I got 4 good seating tix anyway, so i'm happy out, won't have to queue all day,might have a few beers instead

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

I got my o2 tickets to be extra safem but will be getting 10c tickets later for early entry. Although the early entry queue for London o2 was immense, and there wasn't a pit so it really made no difference. If you were determined you could get within spitting distance of Eddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

is there even a pit in the new o2?

i work in the point (its not the o2 :p ) and it depends on the gig whether there will be a pit or not, for ac/dc and whitesnake/def leppard there wasnt a pit, but for arctic monkeys and green day there was! i think its just to do with the stage, if its sold out and the band dont use a catwalk...there will more than likely be a pit!

i work in the point (its not the o2 :p ) and it depends on the gig whether there will be a pit or not, for ac/dc and whitesnake/def leppard there wasnt a pit, but for arctic monkeys and green day there was! i think its just to do with the stage, if its sold out and the band dont use a catwalk...there will more than likely be a pit!

Good to know

Cheers

Actually, since you work there whats the view like from H, sitting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

No joy on the O2 tix for me - have to be alert Friday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Will also be waiting on the general sale :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

Iolar wrote: »
    What albums/singles would you recommend a noob like me to listen to?

Rearview mirror is a good "best of" album. Even has some of their better B sides.

Other than that, start with Ten and work your way through chronologically.

NothingMan wrote: »
    Rearview mirror is a good "best of" album. Even has some of their better B sides.

Other than that, start with Ten and work your way through chronologically.

I'd say "Ten" would be your best album to get addicted to pj on,

Enjoy, i'd love to be listenin to it for the 1st time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

OK, have the laptop at work, have told the others that I dont care how busy the shop is, between 10 to 5 and 20 past 5 im not to be disturbed!! Same at closing time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellp!

my membership is 2 weeks outta date and if i renew right now im not eligible for tickets!!

need tenclub standing for Dublin & Belfast!! can anyone help??

AGGGHHHH, Why is Pearl Jam not loading or saying nothing available!!!!!:mad:

This is bloody painful, I dont think anyone has had luck yet!

• Advertisement

Kinda resigned to failure :mad:

Advertisement