Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭redmosquito

Had them in my cart andgot to step 2 of 3, fried!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

They finally showed up in Tickets at 17:15. Took 10 mins for each page to load and then timed out after I submitted my credit card, but checked my email and it said order recieved! I breathed a sigh of relief.

Painful, but hopefully will be ok for Belfast too.

Good luck all!

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Legend100

my boss called me in at 5 to 5:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

if i miss the friday tickets i will kill someone after missing out on the gig a few yrs back!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭dimejinky99

Anyone got any spares??
    desperately looking for either or both Dublin and Belfast...
    thanks lads

NothingMan wrote: »
    They finally showed up in Tickets at 17:15. Took 10 mins for each page to load and then timed out after I submitted my credit card, but checked my email and it said order recieved! I breathed a sigh of relief.

Painful, but hopefully will be ok for Belfast too.

Good luck all!

Congrats!
    As I said on the forum over there, Im not gonna bitch and say bull like "im never going to listen to PJ again" coz ive been lucky to get tix before so hopefully TM will be sorting me out this time, but surely they have to improve their system, its a complete joke, the last couple of years (well 2008 wasnt excellent but much better) were a complete breeze and this is going back to the nightmare of the years previous to that, 2007 was a disaster altogether!
    Ah well, things could be worse!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Anyone got any spares??
    desperately looking for either or both Dublin and Belfast...
    thanks lads

you didn't get any??

Sorry only reading your post from the previous page now. like yourself my membership is outta date, except mine is by two months!!

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Keedowah

Took me about 40 mins to get mine - constantly reentering information and refreshing. Phewwwwww!

None to spare though - sorry!

got locked out..ye hadta be in membership by dec 4th..im suicidal.

think i have belfast sorted..the Pj ticket mafia works wonders if ye know them :)

now for Dublin!

Got Belfast after 7 o clock and London in less than a minute, if only it was as easy for dublin! Gonna keep trying!

• Advertisement

Dublin is still showing up for some people..give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Over €250 for a pair on ebay. Bull****!!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

I got my tickets for Dublin, Belfast, London and Berlin.

Dublin really was some mess though. Nerves are shot!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Over €250 for a pair on ebay. Bull****!!!

Well that cant be 10club. So its obviously O2 priority. Now why don't O2 track the tickets, and revoke all privileges that this person has of buying tickets before others? Oh wait...they've made their money, they don't give a flying f*** bout the customer

Mushy wrote: »
    Well that cant be 10club. So its obviously O2 priority. Now why don't O2 track the tickets, and revoke all privileges that this person has of buying tickets before others? Oh wait...they've made their money, they don't give a flying f*** bout the customer

And that's the cheapest, i've seen up to €800 for a pair in some spots. F*ckers!!

And that's the cheapest, i've seen up to €800 for a pair in some spots. F*ckers!!

I hope these ****s are left with them....or actually...set up ebay account bid for them, but never pay. then its too late, and they stuck with them. Would love to do that.

Mushy wrote: »
    I hope these ****s are left with them....or actually...set up ebay account bid for them, but never pay. then its too late, and they stuck with them. Would love to do that.

People did that back in 2006. It was brilliant!!!

People did that back in 2006. It was brilliant!!!

Time has come to reinitiate it then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

Bah. Didn't get Dublin, but got Belfast. Working off a phone, I think that's quite good going. Still, very worried about Friday...

On the very slight chance anyone has a spare for Dublin...please?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

I already had a rant on the other thread about the 10c presale. Ita a joke and a really bad one at that.

Il be setting my alarm Friday morning and crossing my fingers too.

Could still get London ones at 10 bells this evening but With U2 on the Hoizon again next year in Croker,Oxegen and a trip to an overseas Festy next year too just couldnt justify going to London to see them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

So, what are the chances of getting 2 tickets for Dublin tomorrow morning?

Slashman X wrote: »
    So, what are the chances of getting 2 tickets for Dublin tomorrow morning?

Just be on ticketmaster for 8:50am. Keep refreshing. It's a good site and the tickets normally go on sale at exactly 9am. At least they did for the pre-sale.

I got some easily for 2006.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

NothingMan wrote: »
    Just be on ticketmaster for 8:50am. Keep refreshing. It's a good site and the tickets normally go on sale at exactly 9am. At least they did for the pre-sale.

I got some easily for 2006.
    Thats the plan anyway, alarms set for the morning, TicketMaster account set up to save the hassle of entering CC details tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get 2 standing tickets

Slashman X wrote: »
    Thats the plan anyway, alarms set for the morning, TicketMaster account set up to save the hassle of entering CC details tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get 2 standing tickets

Best of luck. I was lucky with both the o2 pre-sale and the Ten club pre-sale so i'm covered.

Sorry to rub it in, but I can't wait!!!!!!

By the by, i'm defo up for some boardsie pre/post gig piss up. Here or Belfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Argh I'm getting nervous now. I can't see these tickets, or what's left of them, lasting long tomorrow. I Got Some :pac: in 2006 so hopefully history will repeat in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Creature wrote: »
    Argh I'm getting nervous now. I can't see these tickets, or what's left of them, lasting long tomorrow. I Got Some :pac: in 2006 so hopefully history will repeat in the morning.

I've got myself, my sister, my girlfriend and her brother trying in the morning. Dunno how many I'll get (if any) but if I have any extra I will sell them to a boardsie at cost.

Seeing as the retards in-charge have set it at an astonishing "8 tickets per-transaction". The touts will have a FCUKIN' field day. :mad:

They have already raped the o2 allocation!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Seeing as the retards in-charge have set it at an astonishing "8 tickets per-transaction". The touts will have a FCUKIN' field day. :mad:

They have already raped the o2 allocation!!!

I'm pretty sure it's only 6

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it's only 6

Ticketmaster said 8 yesterday morning.

• Advertisement

Ticketmaster said 8 yesterday morning.

Ya, its def 8, pretty crazy. Hopefully by tomorrow morning all fans here, and not even boards, that are genuine fans, will have tix.
    Im being honest when I say that I cannot sleep with the tix situation, and this is only the second time I havent got fan club tix. I've got 10C to belfast and london, but this is the gig where I want to bring friends who ive semi-converted to PJ! To everyone, I hope we who haven't got tix get sorted, and this thread can keep going in the happiest manner!

Advertisement