Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Ya, its def 8, pretty crazy. Hopefully by tomorrow morning all fans here, and not even boards, that are genuine fans, will have tix.
    Im being honest when I say that I cannot sleep with the tix situation, and this is only the second time I havent got fan club tix. I've got 10C to belfast and london, but this is the gig where I want to bring friends who ive semi-converted to PJ! To everyone, I hope we who haven't got tix get sorted, and this thread can keep going in the happiest manner!

****in' A!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

****in' A!!! :o

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Ya, its def 8, pretty crazy. Hopefully by tomorrow morning all fans here, and not even boards, that are genuine fans, will have tix.
    Im being honest when I say that I cannot sleep with the tix situation, and this is only the second time I havent got fan club tix. I've got 10C to belfast and london, but this is the gig where I want to bring friends who ive semi-converted to PJ! To everyone, I hope we who haven't got tix get sorted, and this thread can keep going in the happiest manner!

Amen to that my friend!

:confused:

Just agreeing (ecstatically) about being unable to sleep due to ticket anxiety!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

\o/ Got 2 tickets relatively easily :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

See you in June people :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Nice one, got mine!!

Is it normal that I bought standing tickets and its saying I'm in Row G5 seats 909-910
    Section
    Description STAND
    BY PARENT / GUARDIAN
    WWW.MCD.IE
    U16S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED
    PRICE LEVEL 1
    STANDING
    GROUND FLOOR STANDING
    TypeFull Price Ticket
    Ticket Price€65.70 x 2
    Service Charge€6.35 x 2

Thats what the receipt says
    Section
    Row
    Seats STAND
    G5
    909 - 910
    Seating Chart
    TypeA-TYPE
    Ticket Price€65.70 x 2
    Service Charge€6.35 x 2

Purchase Summary before printing says that

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

was on immediately and still it is saying that there are no tickets available wtf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 cakes

all the standing tix seem to have been gone by 09:02 from what I can see and all seated tickets gone by 09:05 (unless I'm missing something!?)

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Got 2 standing! :)

:(

Scalpers it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 modm3

Thats a frickin joke, been on since 9.00am and nothing - 8 per person is a joke. They want it sold out in seconds........not going near touts, they can die screaming with unsold tickets in their hands....

Hardly a chance of a second date on the monday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Slashman I have the same problem, am not sure what it means, and been on hold with ticketmaster customer services for ages now trying to fuind out, i booked ground floor standing, ticket says that but also says row g7 2xx and 2xx ( cant remember numbers now)

I will let ya know what ticketmaster say if you dont find out before me, and if they are seating then they are no use to me as they are a present for my sister for xmas and she wont sit at this gig :(

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

nothing,gutted

Belfast,not so gutted now!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭RCNPhotos

8 per person? That's insane, such bulls**t. I got one though so I'm good, queuing since 7.45

Woah that was pretty intense! F me! anyhow if my missus isn't interested or another possilble friend isn't interested I will sell my spare to a fellow Pearl Jam boardsie. I won't know for ages so what the story is but I will let all know here.

If i do end up having the spare it'll go at cost price of course and only to someone on this site who genuinely needs it for themselves and themselves only.

Btw peeps don't forget to try Toutless.com and Scarlet Mist for spares at cost price. eff the scalpers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

fluke wrote: »
    Woah that was pretty intense! F me! anyhow if my missus isn't interested or another possilble friend isn't interested I will sell my spare to a fellow Pearl Jam boardsie. I won't know for ages so what the story is but I will let all know here.

If i do end up having the spare it'll go at cost price of course and only to someone on this site who genuinely needs it for themselves and themselves only.

Btw peeps don't forget to try Toutless.com and Scarlet Mist for spares at cost price. eff the scalpers!

Can i bagsy that ticket please, I was waiting online since half 8 and nothing, I'm gutted! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

already have a wanted reply on toutless. 5 of us trying and only 1 person got 4 tickets so 1 short. booooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 20 melodical

I had no luck in the pre sales and when I got into work the internet connection was down, In 5.5 years working here that has never happened before. Lukily I had a plan B so my brother queued outside ticketmaster and got two seated tickets for the O2. If my plan C bares fruit I may have up to 4 seated tickets for the Oddessey in Belfast. Naturally at cost price blah de blah and genuine boardsies PJ fans will get 1st preference.
    To anyone who didn't manage to get tickets I'm really sorry, I've been there all to often before but hopefully decent fans who got excess tickets will pass on their good luck to the less fortunate ones.

• Advertisement

thalia_13 wrote: »
    Slashman I have the same problem, am not sure what it means, and been on hold with ticketmaster customer services for ages now trying to fuind out, i booked ground floor standing, ticket says that but also says row g7 2xx and 2xx ( cant remember numbers now)

I will let ya know what ticketmaster say if you dont find out before me, and if they are seating then they are no use to me as they are a present for my sister for xmas and she wont sit at this gig :(
    Any news on this? Are we stuck in seats? :(

My seat numbers are 909-910, do the seat numbers even go that high?

Slashman X wrote: »
    Any news on this? Are we stuck in seats? :(

My seat numbers are 909-910, do the seat numbers even go that high?

I wouldn't say so lad, i'd say it's just basically the number used for the allocated ticket, in terms of capacity on the floor like.

You dig?

Thats what I thought and hoped, says "Section: Stand" on the ticket, was wondering if that meant I'm standing, or in the stand :P

Slashman X wrote: »
    Thats what I thought and hoped, says "Section: Stand" on the ticket, was wondering if that meant I'm standing, or in the stand :P

I'm sure I've seen that before on tickets I've ordered for gigs, and plus I have the same on my e-mail receipt too, so if I'm wrong i'm in the same conundrum, though really we're lucky so I wouldn't be worrying too much

I'm sure I've seen that before on tickets I've ordered for gigs, and plus I have the same on my e-mail receipt too, so if I'm wrong i'm in the same conundrum, though really we're lucky so I wouldn't be worrying too much
    True, couldn't believe how lucky I was, on since 10 to 9, refreshed page at 9, straight in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

Missed out but hope to reverse this fortune via contacts. Have seen them in London, Slane, Dublin, Oslo (twice) and Brisbane (twice) previously.

8 tickets per order is indeed ridiculous and invites the scalper fraternity to diddle any sod dumb enough to pay them money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭CountingCrows

Got two standing :D

Just checked there now and they seem to be still selling?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 VSTENYIELD

Got three standing tickets, me and two mates, for dublin this morning no hassle. first in the q of 8 people at half past eight in dublin as i avoided all the shopping centres with westlife fans outside. Got tickets for Hard Rock Calling as well through the live nation presale so I'm happy out, its costing 300 hundred quid, flights and accomodation, for the two gigs so i might not be able to eat for a while but its PEARL JAM. Dublin 06 was awesome even though i had to pay double, now this is gonna a brilliant summer.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

fair decent of ya! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

Got two standing :D

ditto :D:D

Advertisement