Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 brendyc

I love Ten, it's brilliant! i got two tickets for their concert in the O2 in June but they're seated :( Anyone want to swap for standing?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

leddpipe wrote: »
    fair decent of ya! ;)

Thanks :) sure it's like this - we all know this situation and no one wants to be without a ticket. I can't guarantee anything at all but if a ticket comes available well... I think people get me...

also i wouldn't be surprised if more go on sale in the new year - extra 'allocated' tickets and whatnot...

If people are smart go onto the sites I mentioned, also Ten Club and The Sky I Scrape, they're particularly helpful there and as it's an arena show there isn't any reason why genuine fans can't get a ticket.

Also there's Belfast if people can't make the O2...

leddpipe wrote: »
    ditto :D:D

ANy chance you want to swap them for two lovely comfortable seated tickets?!

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭burger1979

Got me 9 tickets overall, 4in the pre sale and 5 this morning. 4 are seated with 5 standing. (all going to PJ fans btw me no scalper) but chuffed. a friend of mine tried at 9am and 5 mins later still nothing so gave up when it said that the wait time on ticketmaster was 13 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Starie1975

Got myself three tickets - Standing :D:D:D

my two best mates are going - Wide eyed crazy Mary and Dirty Frank

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭7daze

Can't get tickets to the 02 but there are a few available for the Odyssey in Belfast. Should I wait for more tickets to hopfully become available at the 02 or book in belfast now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭siltirocker

Thank you 'NothingMan'. TP
    :D

I will see you all there. At a possible "boardies pre-PJ" pint?

One or two have been sorted on toutless btw for anyone unlucky enough atm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hamwithoutchees

For u guys with tickets that say stand but have a row and seat number..... They are standing tickets! I was on to ticketmaster and they only have those numbers for inventory purposes!

For u guys with tickets that say stand but have a row and seat number..... They are standing tickets! I was on to ticketmaster and they only have those numbers for inventory purposes!

thought as much

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭thalia_13

Slashman X wrote: »
    Any news on this? Are we stuck in seats? :(

My seat numbers are 909-910, do the seat numbers even go that high?

hey slashman, got through after numerous attempts of being on hold for 10 minutes and longer. its apparently a way of managing ticket numbers, ie how much they sell. we are standing not seated! it says standing so we are standing... no seating unless we bought seating :)

what a relief!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31 patchmck

Man such a relief to see other people with the same problem with ticketmasters bull**** this morning. I booked standing but my tickets are apparently row G seats 800 and something.

And I was just in the middle of mentally composing a stinker of an email to ticketmaster...

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Slashman X

thalia_13 wrote: »
    hey slashman, got through after numerous attempts of being on hold for 10 minutes and longer. its apparently a way of managing ticket numbers, ie how much they sell. we are standing not seated! it says standing so we are standing... no seating unless we bought seating :)

what a relief!
    Woo, that''s a relief :D Roll on the summer

patchmck wrote: »
    Man such a relief to see other people with the same problem with ticketmasters bull**** this morning. I booked standing but my tickets are apparently row G seats 800 and something.

And I was just in the middle of mentally composing a stinker of an email to ticketmaster...

I was about to do the same, and being on hold with ticketmaster hearing the same goddawful song was only making me more irate!! I had my sister freaking at me (even tho I bought her the ticket with my money!) because she cant possibly sit at the gig and she is queing at 1pm for pit passes etc... the ungratefulness of some :)

Weird system alright that receipt says seats, ticket says standing... they may want to revise that system, girl on phone seemed fairly aware of why I was calling today!! I wasnt the first to call about it!!!

thalia_13 wrote: »
    I was about to do the same, and being on hold with ticketmaster hearing the same goddawful song was only making me more irate!! I had my sister freaking at me (even tho I bought her the ticket with my money!) because she cant possibly sit at the gig and she is queing at 1pm for pit passes etc... the ungratefulness of some :)

Weird system alright that receipt says seats, ticket says standing... they may want to revise that system, girl on phone seemed fairly aware of why I was calling today!! I wasnt the first to call about it!!!

em... no offence but your sis should be grateful she got any tickets to this gig in the first place (grateful to you in particular), loads of people on toutless are looking for some, and as for ebay...well see for yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 patchmck

yeah sitting down is nads all right. Never done it myself now, so maybe it's not that bad. Certainly looks **** from the floor anyway. Haven't been to a big gig in years tho (personally I think PJ are the only big band that are worth paying for these days). Can't remember the last time I was in the point (yeah that's right, don't give in to the ****es, it's the point depot).

So yeah to summarize, looking forward to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

fluke wrote: »
    em... no offence but your sis should be grateful she got any tickets to this gig in the first place (grateful to you in particular), loads of people on toutless are looking for some, and as for ebay...well see for yourself

The first listing on ebay is (at the moment) €365 for a pair of seated tickets for the o2. Listed by a user named "King-Rat". Living up to his name alright. Scalping F**k

The first listing on ebay is (at the moment) €365 for a pair of seated tickets for the o2. Listed by a user named "King-Rat". Living up to his name alright. Scalping F**k

seriously that is a crazy amount of money, if i was to sell my ticket it would be for the price printed on it 72.05! no more no less (credit card bill to pay...)

I had to sell two oxegen tickets a few yrs back the thursday before the gig, and only sold them for face value, loads of people were offering above the price for them, such was the demand but i said no face value but first come first serve!! I just cant reconcile ripping people off, its bad enough our gov. do it to us, I am not going to follow suit!

365 is ridiculous price for 2 seated they were only 60 each on ticketmaster!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Scalpers are fecks alright!

Outside the Shepherds Bush show they were offering me hundreds instead of the £40 I was getting from a friend for the spare I had. Bloody ridiculous. I will only sell spares for face, and maybe the price of a pint ;) cos I'm a sucker for karma and I hope that if I missed out on a PJ show, someone would help me out the same way!

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Soul Cake Duck

I got nothing and wont even have the money to pay the rediculous prices on f-ing ebay, f**kers. I have to moop for a while now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

**** sake!!! :(

My 'friend' sold my Dublin ticket coz I didn't pay her on time... So now I have no ticket for the O2 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

An evil cnut with no soul who shall die a thousand painful deaths, sold my Dublin ticket coz I didn't pay her on time... So now I have no ticket for the O2 :(

FYP.

I'm sure you'll sort something out, it's 6 months so keep an eye out, especially here for people who can't go. Happens a fair bit with summer gigs.

My 'friend' sold my Dublin ticket coz I didn't pay her on time... So now I have no ticket for the O2 :(

some friend...

great friend that is!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

So a few extras went on sale on Ticketmaster this morning... keep an eye out there for more tickets!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

thats bang out of order tbh, i paid for 2 tickets for me and a fellow boardsie who is a friend of mine, i havent been paid yet but im sure as f*ck not going to sell his ticket! i also am owed for 2 kiss tickets but again im not that much of a cnut id sell them!

doesnt sound like much of a friend to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,381 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Nothing major, know most of ye have prob listened to it already.

http://www.phantom.fm/entertainment/2458-pearl-jam-live-in-concert.html

Shepards Bush Empire gig, Friday at 10pm on Phantom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

I managed to get a ticket for this on ticket master this morning....none there this evening...anyone know if there is more going on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

Can anybody here recommend a good book on Pearl Jam that you have read? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Roanmore wrote: »
    Can anybody here recommend a good book on Pearl Jam that you have read? Thanks.

Yeah I'd be interested as well actually! :)

Last music book I read was Scar Tissue by Tony Kiedis. Don't rate the man musically, but **** he's had an interesting life!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

before u pay through ur teeth for ticks try toutless.ie theres some nice people selling them at face value

Advertisement