Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

jenizzle wrote: »
    This day 3 weeks folks!

Any thoughts on openers?

I would give anything to be there for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

The new song is an eddie solo song thats going to be on a movie. Strange song but its good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Got my email today off 10 C, it's getting so close!

For anyone who knows Belfast, I'm travelling from Cork and I should be in the city (Europa Bus centre) at 3. Is that too late? I was thinking of picking up my tickets (available from 3 at the Odyssey) and then dropping my stuff back to the hostel and come back at around 5 to queue...is this a good plan?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

FUCK YEAH.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭spaceboy

Can't wait 'till Tuesday!
    Does anyone know if the band are here in Dublin already?
    Heading into town tonight, it would be great to bump into Eddie :)

• Advertisement

anyone here post reguarly on the ten club forum??
    might sound a silly question but how do you post a topic or reply to a thread on the 10 club forums? I can't find any icon that lets me do this?
    Am I going crazy or blind hahaha :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

spaceboy wrote: »
    anyone here post reguarly on the ten club forum??
    might sound a silly question but how do you post a topic or reply to a thread on the 10 club forums? I can't find any icon that lets me do this?
    Am I going crazy or blind hahaha :)
    Are you a member? They charge you for using that forum now

spaceboy wrote: »
    Can't wait 'till Tuesday!
    Does anyone know if the band are here in Dublin already?
    Heading into town tonight, it would be great to bump into Eddie :)

Yep. Some people have met Stone today, here since yesterday aparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Yay 1000th post in this thread.

Finished work so only thing standing in way of Pearl Jam gig is the party tomorrow:D Awesome, cant bloody wait!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Tis finally upon us :D Jeff arrived in this morning, so I heard (I have some awesome stalker people out there!)

Party on tonight - I'm the one with the pink and purple hair so come say hi :D

Here's a map, and should be getting started around 8. I was out last night with a few fans and I was the only Irish person there, so the rest of ye better get representin' :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭damul

anyone know if Ben Harper is still playing or not?

He did his shoulder in a few weeks ago. If he isnt any word on a new opening band?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,383 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Says on his site he is down for it still, so hopefully/take it as he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭thebigcheese22

Ah can't wait til Belfast on wednesday! First time in NI...have to get me some sterling soon :o

Got concussion last week at a megadeth gig in Cork, good thing I'm better now, wouldn't miss PJ unless I was dead! :D

So who's heading to The Sub tonight? My mates are all lahosers so i'll be flying solo.

Who wants to adopt me?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭damul

Mushy wrote: »
    Says on his site he is down for it still, so hopefully/take it as he is.

He was spotted in town today so he must be playing

• hey guys

just a quick question, hope someone can help me out with this.

i got my tickets through ten club, i know i need to provide photo id to collect my tickets but what i want/need to know is do i need anything else? email of ticket confirmation or such the like? anyone have any ideas, the email doesnt specify anything but bringing photo id....

cheers if ya can help

cant wait for tomorrow!

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Ms. Captain M

[quote=[Deleted User];66522780]hey guys

just a quick question, hope someone can help me out with this.

i got my tickets through ten club, i know i need to provide photo id to collect my tickets but what i want/need to know is do i need anything else? email of ticket confirmation or such the like? anyone have any ideas, the email doesnt specify anything but bringing photo id....

cheers if ya can help

cant wait for tomorrow![/QUOTE]

As far as I know you just need your ID, and it'd be handy to have your Ten Club number. Lord i'm fierce excited :D
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Met Eddie & Mike last night :), got a guitar pick from Ed & a tooth pick from Mike hahaha
    Had a great night at the shindig in O'Reilly's, fair play to Jenny for organizing the event,can't wait for tonight :))))

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

anyone else going to the belfast gig... i picked up 2 tickets yesterday for €50 :D hopefully they'll play some stuff from riot act (still my favourite album)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Fiftysix

That gig was the best i have ever been too. Pearl Jam were amazing, the support were awesome too.

Can anyone confirm that someone fell off the balcony? There was an awful lot of security down by the sound desk and over heard someone fell off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

No Rearview Mirror, no Black! Good gig but quite disappointed with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Fiftysix wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm that someone fell off the balcony? There was an awful lot of security down by the sound desk and over heard someone fell off.

Yes, unfortunately someone did. bounced off the awning and hit the concrete floor beside the sound desk. Poor guy. he wasnt moving at all with a lot of paramedics around him. an ambulance was making its way inside as we were leaving. please god he's ok

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

Songs played in kind of album order and as I remember them....

Long Road,Yellow Ledbetter,Arms Aloft In Aberdeen,A New Song,Down,Animal,Elderly Woman,Not For You,Nothingman,Corduroy,Betterman,Lukin,Given To Fly,Do The Evolution,Severed Hand,Got Some,Just Breathe,The Fixer,Unknown Thought,Once,Even Flow,Alive,Why Go,Porch........

they might have played Daughter and certainly played a few others but I am at a loss after the above.........great show...I was shoved up in the bleachers but it was fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭IanMc666

That was one amazing gig, glad I finally got to see them live, after so long :D

And woah.. Didn't hear about anyone falling off the balcony, that's scary, considering how high up the lowest level is in there. Hope he's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

video of new PJ song from o2 last night,

the song is already streaming on the pj site

http://www.twofeetthick.com/2010/06/new-pearl-jam-song-of-the-earth/

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭themacdaddy

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    No Rearview Mirror, no Black! Good gig but quite disappointed with that.

Have to agree with that. Black is one of my favourite songs of all time so I was hoping they would play it...no Jeremy either..very good gig all the same but that put a dampner on it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

When a band has so many great songs, its difficult to please everyone...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

on 2nd thoughts i'll remove my post about the guy who fell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭weiland79

They just said on the radio that he broke his arm but is otherwise fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Funsterdelux

I've been listening and wanting to see PJ for 18/19 years since I was 8, finally got to see them lastnight and it was awesome!

:D

Advertisement