Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Surprise surprise no Irish show again !

• Registered Users Posts: 21,382 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Greg81 wrote: »
    Mushy wrote: »
    Tour announced. Very slight different dates from the rumoured, but pretty much as expected. Hotel in Berlin booked

Tickets for NOS Festival in Portugal secured!!! Super happy

Get on airbnb fast unless you are camping it. If you are using airbnb, use Uber then, saved so much time and hassle as queues are big for busses/taxis

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Get on airbnb fast unless you are camping it. If you are using airbnb, use Uber then, saved so much time and hassle as queues are big for busses/taxis

I am on it :)

I am on it :)

Value of the festival ticket would be great in comparison to a standalone show. May think of that and change plans actually, see the Waldbuhne another time.

Any questions on Nos just ask, loved Lisbon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

EXCITING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

debating between Lisbon and Berlin myself. Leaning towards Berlin because of all the praise for the venue and the fact it's a solo show but at about €70 and being on a Saturday vs €97 on a Thursday for Berlin it's a tough one.

Value of the festival ticket would be great in comparison to a standalone show. May think of that and change plans actually, see the Waldbuhne another time.

Thx mate. Will be 1st to ask if any questions arise.

Lisbon is awesome. Been few times myself.

I've put in for Berlin on 10C

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

s8n wrote: »
    Surprise surprise no Irish show again !

I suppose when some bellend 'falls off' a high barrier and injures himself, damages equipment, and sues it, does sour the taste of visiting IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

Seen then 6 times and was looking forward to a possible irish date. 2nd baby arrives a few weeks before these gigs so can't justify a trip away. Wife is pissed off now as well as a late to the party PJ fan, she's seen them twice and Ed during the summer and is addicted.

Any chances of an Irish date later announcement?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Hope yis all get lucky :) looks like a slightly longer euro tour than normal.
    Eyeing up Berlin or Lisbon. I hate the power this band has over me :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

What's the date for the Berlin gig please?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

sparrowcar wrote: »
    Any chances of an Irish date later announcement?

The tour seems pretty much wrapped up.

Debating now between Amsterdam and Madrid.

What's the date for the Berlin gig please?

5th July

grimm2005 wrote: »
    debating between Lisbon and Berlin myself. Leaning towards Berlin because of all the praise for the venue and the fact it's a solo show but at about €70 and being on a Saturday vs €97 on a Thursday for Berlin it's a tough one.

Where did you find those prices?

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    grimm2005 wrote: »

Where did you find those prices?

Berlin prices are on tickets.de site.

Festival tix are much cheaper for this, but then they normally play longer at own shows. I'm half tempted to switch to Madrid, see nine inch nails and qotsa too, would keep me happy. But then the Wuhlheide....

I've put in for Berlin on 10C

If you are 10C member do you need to register for pre-sale code? If yes where because I can't find it.

Berlin prices are on tickets.de site.But then the Wuhlheide....

Found it. Thought the 10C prices were a bit of a rip off, but actually not too bad when fees etc would be added
    But then the Wuhlheide....

Looks amazing

If you are 10C member do you need to register for pre-sale code? If yes where because I can't find it.

I don't understand. Do you mean a code so you can go on to tickets.de and buy in advance or getting the tickets through 10C?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

5th July

Flights from Kerry on the 3rd, back on the 8th.
    ... about €95 return....worth considering !

• Advertisement

I don't understand. Do you mean a code so you can go on to tickets.de and buy in advance or getting the tickets through 10C?

A Ten Club ticket drawing is being held for members active as of yesterday, November 30th, for a chance to purchase pre-sale tickets.

For your convenience, you have 4 days to enter before names are drawn. This drawing entry period opened today, December 1st, and closes on Tuesday, December 5th at 8am GMT / 9am CET.

Asking in relation to above. Should I put my name somewhere as a 10C member or it is added automatically for a draw?

Asking in relation to above. Should I put my name somewhere as a 10C member or it is added automatically for a draw?

You need to log in and select which gigs you'd like to enter. If you choose more than one, you could get all.

If you don’t get tickets don’t worry. There’s always tickets to be had among the touring fans day of the show. So if you have booked flights only to not get any from10c or wherever don’t stress just get on the pearl jam touring fans fb groups (there’s loads) you’ll find a ticket in no time.

We're going to Europe!!!

You need to log in and select which gigs you'd like to enter. If you choose more than one, you could get all.

Got it Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

fluke wrote: »
    I suppose when some bellend 'falls off' a high barrier and injures himself, damages equipment, and sues it, does sour the taste of visiting IE.

Didn't stop eddie coming to play 2 solo shows here at a very pretty price to fill his pockets.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,949 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I just seen on the website that they over hostel or hotel packages . Did they do it before or is this the first year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Didn't stop eddie coming to play 2 solo shows here at a very pretty price to fill his pockets.

He pwomised Glen he'd come back and play.

fluke wrote: »
    He pwomised Glen he'd come back and play.

And for that I am very thankful:)

https://instagram.com/p/BVPKwMslmLx/

• Advertisement

And I wouldn’t be accusing Ed of doing it for the money.
    He booked the point to make as much money as possible with the intention to give every penny to glen to give to the home sweet home campaign. He hadn’t checked in to find out it had wrapped up.

It was too late to change by that time it was booked.

Advertisement