Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭redmosquito85

Both London GA and Berlin got this morning, happy out.

The venue in Berlin looks fairly great, anyone ever been there? Idea's on hotels nearby?

Amsterdam and Berlin tickets in the bag. :)

Fúck it, I decided to show some restraint with the fanclub pre-sale. On the last Euro tour in 2014 I booked and paid for 6 shows in the presale, but only ended up being able to go to 4 by the time the tour rolled around. Wasted about €400 there in unclaimed tickets, as well as someone else's chances of buying those tickets. That won't be happening again. I'll get tickets for Amsterdam 2 when they go on sale, and maybe try for one of the London shows sometime before June.

As for the Slane rumours - It's hard to know how good that source is on the Ten Club fan page, but I did have a brief look through some of their post history to get an idea.

At the end of 2013 there were some 'rumours' (read: hopes) posted on the 10C forum that Pearl Jam might do an Irish gig in Summer 2014. This poster wrote...

you didnt hear it from me but deffo wont be marley park gig. kings of leon and artic monkeys to be annouced next week. and that festival is also on. is it lattitude? 3 gigs and festival is all they are allowed by dun laoghaire/rathdown county council. hope for maybe phoenix park. pj would also fill aviva id say.

He turned out to be spot on with his information about Kings of Leon and Arctic Monkeys in Marlay Park. He had that information well before the gigs were announced to the public. He made that post in December 2013, the KOL and AM gigs weren't announced until January/Februrary 2014.

So, it's not outside the realms of possibility that this poster knows who is or isn't being negotiated with for Slane next year. This has more legs than I originally thought when I first heard the rumour, but I won't be getting my hopes up just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I just picked up 4 tickets for the Point Depot on Adverts.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 38,386 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

**** me Train prices in the UK are high. National rail advance the best way to buy them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

Lads will ticketmaster.ie be selling Berlin and Prague tickets on Friday morning or do I have to go to their national equivalent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,382 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    **** me Train prices in the UK are high. National rail advance the best way to buy them

Try the trainline website. Or split the journey tickets wise. Had to do that recently going from derby to Leeds, quite odd

Lads will ticketmaster.ie be selling Berlin and Prague tickets on Friday morning or do I have to go to their national equivalent?

Berlin will only be done through tickets.de

Mushy wrote: »
    Try the trainline website. Or split the journey tickets wise. Had to do that recently going from derby to Leeds, quite odd

obv times for June are not up yet, but the National rail app had cheap enough advance ticket prices and there was a good few services from London Euston too Manchester.

People think im mad organising things this early but better early than last min

PJ and Foos better be worth it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Delboy007

Hi so thinking of going to the London gig, do u all think the Tickets will sell out on the 8th like do I need to be on Ticketmaster as soon as they are out?

obv times for June are not up yet, but the National rail app had cheap enough advance ticket prices and there was a good few services from London Euston too Manchester.

People think im mad organising things this early but better early than last min

PJ and Foos better be worth it lol

Well worth noting the dates for the cheap fares, well worth it.

• Advertisement

please God I'll be glued to that site come next year. £87 for the journey **** me

please God I'll be glued to that site come next year. £87 for the journey **** me

If you're brave enough there's the megabus. 5 pounds overnight journey, takes like 6 hours. Only a fiver though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Ended up getting tickets for both London shows, Rome, Berlin and Barcelona today. Didn't think I'd win all my picks in the lotto but sher might as well head on a few trips away :D

If you're brave enough there's the megabus. 5 pounds overnight journey, takes like 6 hours. Only a fiver though

whats that never heard of it ??

whats that never heard of it ??

Just some bus company in the UK. I'd imagine it's very uncomfortable but if you can sleep for a few hours it'd be fine. Get few hours sleep in Manchester then be ready to go for Foos.

Water refund in the door today, there's Berlin tix sorted financially anyway

Just some bus company in the UK. I'd imagine it's very uncomfortable but if you can sleep for a few hours it'd be fine. Get few hours sleep in Manchester then be ready to go for Foos.

it would be a good way to see different places, its gos to Milton keyes, Leeds, Leicster among others but way too long. I dont sleep on public transportation so ill be like a zombie if i got that

hoping my plans will work out but getting a PJ ticket is my main priority now. Any spare fan clubs around ???

it would be a good way to see different places, its gos to Milton keyes, Leeds, Leicster among others but way too long. I dont sleep on public transportation so ill be like a zombie if i got that

hoping my plans will work out but getting a PJ ticket is my main priority now. Any spare fan clubs around ???

Be dark when driving through them and I'd say Leeds would be nicest of them all, not that decent either.

I'm very nervous for getting these now

Be dark when driving through them and I'd say Leeds would be nicest of them all, not that decent either.

I'm very nervous for getting these now

i imagine the Clientele that use these services may be a bit odd but ya never know

Hopefully i pick up a decent train ticket for the tuesday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

Guys I have used MegaBus in USA. Washington-Philadelphia-NY. Cheap tickets, comfy seats, free Wi-Fi. Can't complaint.

Greg81 wrote: »
    Guys I have used MegaBus in USA. Washington-Philadelphia-NY. Cheap tickets, comfy seats, free Wi-Fi. Can't complaint.

im tempted but how would i get from the o2 Arena to Victoria station in time ??? dont PJ play for 3 hours max

It would save on Hotel/Train fare and i have a place to stay in Manchester ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Greg81

im tempted but how would i get from the o2 Arena to Victoria station in time ??? dont PJ play for 3 hours max

It would save on Hotel/Train fare and i have a place to stay in Manchester ??

25 minutes using subway

Greg81 wrote: »
    25 minutes using subway

prob be bloody jammed after the show

look I have time too organise stuff and this could be all gone out the window if I don't get a ticket lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Wow. You’re really nervous. Don’t be. Especially in a town like London. It stands out. You’ll be grand.

jenizzle wrote: »
    Ended up getting tickets for both London shows, Rome, Berlin and Barcelona today. Didn't think I'd win all my picks in the lotto but sher might as well head on a few trips away :D

Look at you booking shows as if it were the 2000s!

Now to get that Berlin sing-song organised. ;)
    i imagine the Clientele that use these services may be a bit odd but ya never know

Well, if Mushy is recommending it...

:pac:

Well, if Mushy is recommending it...

:pac:

How did you know :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Can I ask what the average ticket prices have been for the European shows? Hoping to get two Rome tickets next week and would like to know how much cash to set aside.

Also, is this legit? https://www.viagogo.ie/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Pearl-Jam-Tickets/E-2490550

• Registered Users Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

198e for a pair in Berlin

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    198e for a pair in Berlin

Yeah I'm hoping 100 each maximum for Rome.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,802 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

The O2 Priority presale for the O2 hasnt sold out yet which indicates demand is not as big as expected.
    I tried to get standing but they went quickly and the best seats I was offered were at the back on the lower level and upper level .
    Upper level in the O2 are terrible seats.

I will wait for Fridays general sale ,I'm not paying £85 for poor seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

are there any tips or tricks for trying to get 1 standing on ticketmaster uk site on friday?

Once im logged in and have registered cc details should i be ok? hoping no queuing system.

Advertisement