Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pearl jam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Yeah clearly have AXS loaded up, Giving you a sniff there also (TM don't have full allocation for the O2 and no doubt have some set aside for their tout sites)

Can I ask what the average ticket prices have been for the European shows? Hoping to get two Rome tickets next week and would like to know how much cash to set aside.

Also, is this legit? https://www.viagogo.ie/Concert-Tickets/Alternative-and-Indie/Pearl-Jam-Tickets/E-2490550

It was €378 total for me to buy 2 x Amsterdam and 2 x Berlin tickets. All general admission. So that's an average of about €95 a ticket. Reserved seating is slightly more expensive.

Berlin was €65 per ticket in 2014, and Amsterdam about €70. God damn inflation :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭zweton

should i try axs over ticketmaster on friday or does it matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,280 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

zweton wrote: »
    should i try axs over ticketmaster on friday or does it matter.

some were saying Axs actually link you too the TM page

I'm trying on the TM app for 1 seated London 1 ticket. have bought UK gig tickets in the past and had no problems with them (some events are only PDF tickets and they send them too u a few weeks before the event)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Lads. Please relax and read the attached pic. This actually happened. You’re competing for tickets with people who are this stupid. It’s hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

david75 wrote: »
    Lads. Please relax and read the attached pic. This actually happened. You’re competing for tickets with people who are this stupid. It’s hilarious.

I saw that in a PJ Facebook group today... it did give me a giggle

• Registered Users Posts: 14,702 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    some were saying Axs actually link you too the TM page

I'm trying on the TM app for 1 seated London 1 ticket. have bought UK gig tickets in the past and had no problems with them (some events are only PDF tickets and they send them too u a few weeks before the event)

AXS are the main ticket seller for the O2 ,they have the largest allocation of tickets .
    Ticketmaster only get a small percentage of the tickets and will sell out fast whereas AXS use a queuing system so it takes longer and they have a much bigger allocation of tickets.
    They also provide e tickets so its handier than Ticketmaster who have to get paper tickets off AXS so you wont get your tickets until a few weeks before the gig and in some unlucky cases you may get delivery changed to the dreaded box office collection.

AXS are the main ticket seller for the O2 ,they have the largest allocation of tickets .
    Ticketmaster only get a small percentage of the tickets and will sell out fast whereas AXS use a queuing system so it takes longer and they have a much bigger allocation of tickets.
    They also provide e tickets so its handier than Ticketmaster who have to get paper tickets off AXS.

I'll try the 2 of them id say. not working til midday so have a bit of time. never heard of AXS before. can u put in card details before the sale ??.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    I'll try the 2 of them id say. not working til midday so have a bit of time. never heard of AXS before. can u put in card details before the sale ??.

Yes you can .

AXS are AEG who own the O2 Arena and many other venues worldwide ,mostly in the US .
    They are the world's second largest presenter of live music and entertainment events after Live Nation aka Ticketmaster.

Amazon Tickets are also selling tickets ,you will have to use Parcelmotel though they wont deliver to Ireland.

cant see the option to add a card on axs ?

• Advertisement

zweton wrote: »
    cant see the option to add a card on axs ?

There's not afaik,think you have to enter the first time you purchase something and tick box to remember for future use iirc.

There's not afaik,think you have to enter the first time you purchase something and tick box to remember for future use iirc.

Their site runs on flash too and its really crappy.
    If you reject the tickets selected you get thrown back into the waiting room and if you reject tickets a few times the site will tell you no tickets are available and you basically get locked out.

Ya a map comes up and you can select the general area you wish in the venue but not exact seats, if going for standing that's irrelevant anyway just select the floor.

Just a note for anyone hoping to get tickets for the (as yet unannounced) second Amsterdam gig.

Tickets for the first Amsterdam gig go on general sale at 12pm CET this Friday. That will be 11am for any of us trying here in Ireland.

For Euro Tour 2014, they announced the second Amsterdam show and put it on-sale straight away after the first gig went on-sale. No pre-sales, 10 Club or otherwise.

So, if you're looking to get tickets for Amsterdam 2, be ready to go from about 10.30am this Friday. Also, create your account with Ticketmaster Netherlands in advance to save yourself some time and effort on Friday morning.

THanks man.

And remember lads. Second night is always better.

Let’s not forget about Manchester few years back. First night was fvckin horrific. Second night? One of the best in recent years. Go night two if you have the option.

Is axs a queuing system? Need to be on early like?

THanks man.

And remember lads. Second night is always better.

Let’s not forget about Manchester few years back. First night was fvckin horrific. Second night? One of the best in recent years. Go night two if you have the option.

can only do the first night in London

not missing the foo fighters

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I'm literally in limbo now whether to get tickets for not :(

I'm dying to go to the Berlin gig but i'd settle for a London one, my only issue is nobody will go with me :( and I'm not the type to go by myself...

Should I buy two tickets anyway in case a friend decides to come? If I couldn't go in the end, would they be easy to get rid of here??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,099 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

mimimcmc wrote: »

I'm dying to go to the Berlin gig but i'd settle for a London one, my only issue is nobody will go with me :( and I'm not the type to go by myself...

Should I buy two tickets anyway in case a friend decides to come? If I couldn't go in the end, would they be easy to get rid of here??

I'd say so. You'd easily be able to sell them to someone in the UK, if you posted on the Pearl Jam forum.

best of luck to everyone trying for tickets 2morrow

have the sale for the Shane McGowan birthday bash at 10am and then the PJ sale at 11am. my poor card will be on fire lol. I really hope that's it for ticket sales til after Xmas

• Advertisement

if you get a spare london one id gladly take it if i miss out on tomm :)

Join the pj facebooks groups. You’ll make friends in no time and there’ll be meet ups before and after the show in Berlin. Before and after all the shows in fact.
    Go for it you’ll be delighted you did.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

Going for 2 Krakow tickets and hope that demand isn't too high.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭fluke

Do we reckon this tour will be to promote a new album, or just a random stop gap tour?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,340 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

fluke wrote: »
    Do we reckon this tour will be to promote a new album, or just a random stop gap tour?

I think stop gap tour but with a new song or 2 flung in.

Hoping it's handy for tickets this morning, won't have WiFi or anything so depending on the phone

Mushy wrote: »
    I think stop gap tour but with a new song or 2 flung in.

Hoping it's handy for tickets this morning, won't have WiFi or anything so depending on the phone

Oh well:o

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

Join the pj facebooks groups. You’ll make friends in no time and there’ll be meet ups before and after the show in Berlin. Before and after all the shows in fact.
    Go for it you’ll be delighted you did.

I've joined a couple of groups but wouldn't be inputting too much.

But I've decided to buy two for Berlin anyway, and if i can't get those i'll try for two london on the tuesday...

I know i can get the london ones from ticketmaster uk but whats the best site for the berlin show? is it https://presale.tickets.de/PearlJam

Phew! Got the Tues tix for London!

same
    block 402 Row C for Monday

flights booked, hotel sorted and now to try and get a cheap train ticket too Manchester for foos the next day (hardly get a cheap flight ??). that Megabus seems too long

• Advertisement

same
    block 402 Row C for Monday

flights booked, hotel sorted and now to try and get a cheap train ticket too Manchester for foos the next day (hardly get a cheap flight ??). that Megabus seems too long

Advertisement