Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Streaming Links Thread

• 25-04-2009 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any reliable streams.

I'm sick of forever looking for the games.

Trying to get the Everton Man C game online right now. People always post links in the match threads for the big teams but it's hard to get the more peripherial games.

Maybe this could be a sticky with streams for the games every week.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Simple.

Go to Veetle.com, download and install the software, it takes about 2 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Des wrote: »
    Simple.

Go to Veetle.com, download and install the software, it takes about 2 minutes.

yeah veetle is your best bet imo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,792 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Except Veetle only show a couple of games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Barr

There should be a specific thread where people can provide good streams to various matches ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Mgoraf

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

My mate suggested live-footy.org but i've not tried it myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,430 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Veetle is highly unreliable when it gets a lot of traffic I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

Tried veetle there

Not showing it- only seems to have the liverpool game and the stream quality is awful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭boopolo

Try Ustream.tv

Advertisement