Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

question about breakfast

• 25-04-2009 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭

i eat this for breakfast some days.

1 large pancake 300grams

baking soda 16g 10kcal
    oats 50g 176cal
    flour 60g 218cal
    milk 177ml 81kcal
    2 egg whites 28kcal
    1 egg 75kcal
    1 tablespoon olive oil 120kcal

i added up all the calories, but it seems alot of calories, is this too many calories to eat for breakfast for someone who is trying to lose some weight.
    this meal fills me up for 4 hours easy.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭*Honey*

It all adds up to 708 calories. What do you eat for your lunch and dinner and any snacks in between? Are you male or female? What weight are you and what weight do you want to be?

It's hard to say "It's too much" or "it's too little" without other info.

However, on first view, I'd say it's high for a breakfast seeing as you've at least another two meals to eat in the day (unless you eat much lighter during the rest of the day).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭googlehead

i'm 5 9" 171lbs.

age 31

my daily intake is usually breakfast either a pancake or scambled eggs on

2 slices of low GI brugen soy and linseed bread

coffee

lunch is usually 2 slices of the brugen bread again with penut butter.
    or beans on toast 2 slices or brugen bread, with a small tin of beans.

a yogurt

dinner
    is usually a curry usually tomato based with a small bit of nan bread and tiny bit of white rice.just a normal sized meal nothing huge

at night i usually would have another yogurt and another coffee

Advertisement