Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flotation suits for lake fishing ?????

Options
  • 25-04-2009 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a flotation suit. I fish the corrib and am hopeing to get a balance between safe and warm and not sweating to death. Can anyone recommend a particular make or disuade me from other makes. I would like to make an informed choice before buying a suit on the interweb thingy.
    ? am I mad just to be thinking about this and shouls I just stick with my waterproof suit and lifebelt
    john

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

There are some goood suits about, but not sure where you'd get them in Ireland. I have friends who bought in the UK - Fladen is a super make, but quite pricey, ABU also do a good range.

I actually saw one on the Anglers World site last weekend - looks like a generic make, but maybe worth a look - http://www.anglersworld.ie/product.asp?P_ID=1179

Advertisement