Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tip for getting extra flexi units on 3 pay monthly

• 25-04-2009 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Just a quickheads up for anyone who hasn't noticed, 3 are offering new customers 50 free flexi units on Relax 350 and 100 extra flexi units on 650 and 950.

I rang to enquire if I could get this promotion as an existing customer and was told they'd change me over from my next bill date so now getting 750 units on relax 650 at no extra cost.

Would be doubtful that they'd do this without asking them so might be worth a call to snag yourself some free minutes and texts.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

They can't just add it as it's changing the terms and conditions on your contract.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 ddub

took the usual rig marole of being escalated and so on but I was assured i'd be changed from next bill date , only joined 3 2 weeks ago so don't know if that affects it. Who knows with 3 , maybe i'll get it or maybe not but I have mr supervisors name so there'll be a phone call going in next month if I don't get them ... if i can be bothered to go through it all again that is !!

Be interested to see how others get on

Advertisement