Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 5800, C902 or C905?

• 25-04-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Given the choice, would you pick the Nokia 5800, the SE 902 or the SE905?

Interested in reliability and usability.

Want the phone mainly for voice calls and text but also interested in having camera, mp3 player and internet.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Choice between the 3 of them I would go for c902.

Reason: C902 is slimmer and has great specs, compared to the 5800 its easier to navigate through (not a touch screen fan). The C905 is bulky. Not going to notice picture difference between 8meg and 5meg unless your printing up the photos.

Personally I would wait for the Nokia E75 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

The C905 seems to have build quality issues. The camera slider seems especially flimsy. I'd go for the C0902 instead. It has a better camera than the 5800. I guess if your a nokia fan and like touch screens go for the 5800. I'm not a fan of touch screens myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭richieg

The c510 is out now on O2 and it has a 3.2Mp camera with a lot of new features like face detection, auto focus etc. The screen is slightly bigger than the C902 and the form factor is nice

Advertisement