Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hewitt or Bruce???

Options
  • 25-04-2009 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hi..
    Im going to go to a grind school in cork for sixth year next year because the school that im in at the moment is terrible:(...

But after a bit of research hewitt and bruce seem to be the big players in cork and choosing the best is v. hard!

Im looking for the most intensive academic grind school in cork that will make up for a bad fifth year(i havent got much of the course done, so starting from scratch in sixth will be best)

Any suggestions or experiences of these colleges
    All feedback will be appreciated:)

Des

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭Des23

I don't have any first hand experience but I know people in both and from what I hear there really isn't any difference. If you are willing to work hard it won't make much of a difference.

Realistically anyone who has gone to these schools is going to say that the one they went to is the best. It will be pretty hard to get an objective opinion.

btw...nice name...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 DessieOH

haha yours is too bad either...

im probable most interested in which one is better for starting fresh in sixth and more intensive though...

suff like the general length of class and the day and opinions on the german, maths and english teachers in both schools could help me choose too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Prowetod

They are both similar, it probably depends on the subjects you are doing...

the 3 basics...3 sciences(a.maths too) and german ... do either of them have a bad( or excellent ) teacher for any of these???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

DessieOH wrote: »
    the 3 basics...3 sciences(a.maths too) and german ... do either of them have a bad( or excellent ) teacher for any of these???

Bruce has the best maths teacher possibly in the country.:D

• Advertisement

irish english german and a.maths are the ones im most interested in

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭happydayz182

did easter revision in hewits...its a kip

wat u mean by a "kip"???.... did you do any of my subjects???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement