Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I tunes please help

• 25-04-2009 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi All

I recently had to leave my pc in to be cleaned up because it had a virus. Everything was removed from it including my itunes library :( Luckily I still have all my music currently on my ipod and I have dowloaded the latest itunes to my pc. My question is, is it possible to get all the music from my ipod back into itunes? I want to be able to add new music to my ipod but I cant at the mo.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Have you tried Senuti?

Should add, doesn't work for ipod touch or the iphone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

Silverfish wrote: »
    Have you tried Senuti?

Should add, doesn't work for ipod touch or the iphone.

No I havnt but this sounds like its just what I need. Thanks a mill!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dovers

I have dowloaded this but I cant open it for some reason. Do you know what program I need to use to open it?

Thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

I should have checked whether you had a mac or a pc... seems senuti only works on macs (I had thought there was a windows version)

Try yamipod, you will be able to export your music to the pc from this.

Advertisement